Chapter 13: Lookback

Aaron Pov:

  Today I decided to go to the mall and buy me a few things that I didn't need but was gonna buy anyways. I buy unnecessary shit caused I promised myself when I was little that when I grow up and have serious money I was gonna spoil myself and the kids in the hood.

*Flashback- 10 years ago*

I was walking down the street minding my own business just trynna find something to do. Suddenly I got stopped by the biggest, baddest, and meanest kid on the block. His name was Ja'Quan Blake. I would never forget his name.

"Nigga watch where tf you going" he said.
"My bad, Ja'Quan" I said while trynna walk around him.
"Nigga you got two things fucked up. Number 1 don't try to walk away when I'm talking to you and Number 2 My name Daddy or Sir to you, bum ass nigga" he said.

I knew that nigga was gay when he told me to call him Daddy but I left it alone cause back then I ain't want my ass beat by him before my weekly beating that he usually gave me. I would've been extra sore that week if I would've said something bout his comment.

"Bruh, look at them fucked up converse on yo feet. You can tell yo mama don't care bout you" he said while laughing and walking away.

"You laughing now but wait till I grow up because Imma be the one laughing when I'm helping you out and you having to beg me for a job or to help you out. Imma help all the kids in the hood including yours" I mumbled to myself.

*Flashback Over*

     Back then I was scary asl but now can't no nigga put fear in me because we both bleed blood and at the end of the day our graves both gonna be the same depth and size.

   After all these years I kept that fucking promise cause I really did mean it. But anyways I was walking into footlocker when I decided to pick up a few pairs of socks for the kids and some black and gold timbs for myself. Then I went into Pacsun and bought jeans in every sized they had. I know mfs probably thought I was crazy but I honestly didn't give a shit. I was doing this for the kids and they all that mattered. I went into a few other stores and did the same thing. When I left I was tired and all these bags was heavy asf but I knew I had to drop this shit off to the kids first before I could go home and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What y'all think? Y'all like what y'all reading so far? Lemme know by VOTING AND COMMENTING! I know it's short so don't remind me. Also my bad bout mistakes. I type on my phone. DON'T be/STOP being ghost readers Baes.