Chapter 16: Hope?

Kevin POV

  I couldn't just wait out in the hall without knowing what was going on so I snuck back in the room and watched the doctors work on him. I sobbed quietly and put my head down in-between my legs.

  All of a sudden I heard the flat line of his machine. I left my head up fast af.

"Try one more time. Please? Don't give up yet. Just one more time", I cried hysterically. I don't even know why I am acting this way. I barely know him but I know there is something good about him. All I could think about was the song by 1st Lady- Missing You(PLAY SONG). Even though we never had a relationship I had a connection with him.

"How you get in here but besides that there is nothing else we can do", One of the three doctors said.

  I fell on the ground and was starting to have a panic attack until I heard small beats. His heart was beating but not at the pace it should be.

"See look! He is alive! Help Him Now!!!!", I screamed.

  The doctors rushed over to him and begin trying to stabilize his breathing. I heard one of the doctors mumble "This is a miracle". They didn't expect him to start breathing neither did I.

"Okay Sir, take it easy. You just came back from being dead. We're not sure if you're okay yet", One of the doctors said.

  I looked over at the bed to see him alive as ever with his brown eyes very alert.

  I made a mistake by sighing out of relief. A cry of happiness you can call it. That's when everyone looked at me including Aaron.

  I hurried and run out the room so nobody would ask me questions especially Aaron.

  As I walked down the hallway I couldn't help but to think...

  Even if no one else has hope in him I do. My Baby is a fighter😘.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So what y'all think? Is it getting good? Lemme know

READ.
VOTE.
COMMENT.

PS. Y'all seen that Facebook messenger update? Where you can play Basketball. What y'all think about it and what's y'all high scores?