Chapter 15: Still Gone

Kevin Pov

    Well it's been 8 months since "Steel" came into the hospital. He is still in a coma. The doctors been talking bout taking him off life support. I give him a kiss everyday because I don't know when is the last time Imma be able to see him with all that death stuff the doctors talking bout because of this I think I'm kinda starting to like him. Maybe because he quiet but I know in reality he won't be with me cause he such a homophobe. He probably wouldn't even think bout being with me. Sometimes I wish he would consider being with me though.

   "KEVIN!" "KEVIN!", I heard my name being called snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Yes?", I said.

   "I need you to check on the patient in room 31", The head nurse said to me.

   "Okay", I said while standing.

   "Here goes the patients chart", she said to me while handing me the clipboard.

   I started off towards the room and was happy I didn't have to take the elevator because that mf slow af.

   When I walked in I seen the finest specimen sleeping. He had a nappy fro with the biggest pinkest lips. As I approached the bed closer I noticed it was "Steel". He had me weak in the knees (PLAY SONG). His hair cut was what got me. I think one of his niggas sent a barber by to line him up cause his lining was crispy and his barber threw that beam on it. LORDDDD!!!!

   I don't have all day to stare at him so I did my task which was change his food bag.

   After I did that I opened up his chart and check it off the list so the next nurse would know not to do it. I also looked to see what his name was. I'm tired of calling him "Steel" in my head. Aaron hmmm. Would've never expected that name.

   I looked down at my watch and seen it was time for me to be heading back to the nurse desk.

   Before I left though I had to give his sexy ass a kiss bye.

   "I like you Aaron", I said as I leaned over him and whisper into his ear.

   I gave his a nice long kiss on his lips when I finished saying that.

   While I was kissing him though I could've sworn I felt his eyes flutter. I got up from leaning over him and looked at him for a long time and his eyes did flutter again. I hurried up and pressed the emergency button by the bed. Three doctors rushed in and I told them what happened.

   They begun looking at him and I sat and watched until the ushered me out the room.

   I just hope my "baby" okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well I brought y'all another chapter. I know it's been a minute. I hope this longer chapter make up for it Baes 😘. Lemme know what y'all think though.

READ.
COMMENT.
VOTE.