21.I loved him so much..

Start from the beginning

  Mafumafu:".. Really?"

  Miku:"Yes . I'm bealive you can do it. Because we are same.. must saved someone we love so much.. "

  Mafumafu:"Thank you miku-san... "

  Miku:"No.. I'm the one must thanking you.. If you can make my wish come true... I can saved you from this world.. Of course we must have kaito-san power too.. Lets go out..."

     Miku-san transformed become white shield rune.. She entered my necklace , This necklace .. Same as sora-chan Necklace... I must saved sora-chan... There a new kill I have... More powered and kind skilled.. Attacked Skill and Healing skill.. I have two skill more strong than My rune.. And I never know this skilled named too.. But I don't want to take it long , I'm come out from that cave..

    " I  want to save you sora-chan... please become strong from that truth past story ..."

☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚☆*。★゚*♪

  *Soraru Pov*

    ... I looked at black sword rune... "Why this weapon decided me..?" But somehow I felt relived ... Because Black Sword rune didn't chose Mafu.. But.. This is mean I have dark side inside my heart... I want to know it too.. I want to be strong.. I don't want hurt mafu..

     When I thinking that , My head is hurts... Somehow I remembered something.. ... Something I never know... And that sword make me see my past.. This..

     I  can see my child side.. Crying... in the winter season.. And I looked at someone I cried when I child.. there... My parents.. I seen my child side grab a knife.. I'm more shocked.. after My child side crying He laughed with an evil laugh.. "Am I killed my parents..? Why I do that..?" I'm still shocked .. Right Now I know the reason I hate snow..

     "You never have hearts... you always killed someone you loved most.. why you do that? You loved they ? but you killed them ? You are the one reason why youre brother killed himself... Because Youre brother girlfriend ... loved you not youre brother.. Youre brother really have you so much... You hide it right ? That hurts truth.." Someone Wispered me that thinks..

     Soraru:"Stop it.. I never do that.. that isn't me.."

   " So ? Who? Who ? Isn't that is youre fault? You are the one killed them... you make youre brother killed himself.. you are cruel.. you are an devil.. You killed someone you loved.. is cruel..."That sound again..

    Soraru:"Who are you !? Stop it already !!"

   "Who me? Me is you and you are me... We are same.. we must killed someone we loved so much.. if you don't do that maybe that person can chated you.. that person didn't love you again.. if you didn't killed that person.. You can't have it mine and mine to youre self..." That sound more make me have a heart attack

   Soraru:"No.. that isn't right... I don't want that come true... mafu is mine.. and no one can stole him from me.."

   "You never know the future.. in future.. you must be lost him .. likes youre parents.. leave you alone... they didn't love you.. but you love they.. you killed them.. because you want them become youre mine.. same as mafu... if you don't killed him.. you never have him mine just to youre self.." That sound more make me thinking something weird..

   Soraru:"No... Stop it.. I don't want to heard again.. you are a lied.."

   "No , I can see youre hearts.. I can see youre future... I can see youre truth past.. actually you still remember it right? You don't want to see the truth because youre scared if mafu know you truth self he must be avoided you.. he can hate you.. because mafu really loved someone who can protect himself parents.." That sound make me become weak.. I don't want to know that.. I don't want to see the truth..

   "You loved him right? If you loved him so much you don't want him hate you right? You want him is youre mine and mine right? , You must be killed him... He can avoided you if you don't do that.. you can got hurt.. more hurt than youre past.."

    No.. I don't want my self become controlled by this sound... No... Mafu... Please don't do that.. I 'm not youre hero... I even can't saved my self... I'm not strong enough.. I'm such naïve human.. How can I become youre hero? I don't know.. I don't know what I must do...

   "You are rght.. you are still A human.. let me control yourself.. I can saved youre beloved mafu to become youre mine... So.. give up already.."

☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ☆*。★゚☆*。★

(To Be continue~)

**************

A/N:"That was it ~ I hope you all like this continued story :D I make miku is an angel and kaito is an devil.. About story of Son in underworld and an angel that is not miku and kaito  story ^^  Hope you like it ~ >.< Thx for vote or read this story ~ See you~+.(*'v'*)+