Chapter 6

Vincent

What can I do to get her alone with me and Gabe? I really like her also Gabe didn't to hang out last night with her. Since the café Gabe has taken liking of her but he's with his grandparents.

I was so catch up in my thought that I didn'tg know how long I was sitting in the kitchen for or my idiotic cousin is standing right next to me.

Alex

"so are you going to stop thinking about Jennifer yet" he smirks walking around the counter to sit across from me.

"I am not thinking about her, what made you think that?" I stare at him

"Because you have that same look on your face as last night. Why don't you just call her today man?" he replied

"huh, call her and say what?"

"Something man or just ask her on second date man" he laugh

"You think so" I ask nervous

I don't think she like the first date or not because I ask. "Of course man! Go for it, you need some happiness in your life" he pat me on the shoulder and left me there thinking.

maybe I should her and see if she would like to hang out with me Gabe. just when I about to get me phone I heard a cry from the baby monitor on the counter.

I guess Gabe is up then I got my phone thinking weather or not to call her.

when I got to Gabe's room I dial her number by one ring she answer.

"hello" she sounds sad

"hello Jennifer, are you okay?" I asked while picking a sleepy Gabe.

"oh.. hi Vincent, I'm okay" she replied

"that's good, I was just wondering if your free tomorrow afternoon?" I asked hoping she'll say nothing.

"I'm working in morning but I'm free in the afternoon. why?" she replied

"Well can I pick you up at 6 tomorrow" I asked

"Hmmmm.....okay" she hesitated

"That's brilliant" I said happily as Gabe giggle at my reaction

"Sorry Vincent but I have to go now"

"Alright ill let you go I bit you have to work today. ill see you tomorrow bye" I replied sadly. I didnt want to stop talking to her, she has the most softest voice ever.

she laugh "yes I do and see tomorrow" then she hung up

"You know what that means Gabe?" tickling Gabe's tummy making him laugh

it means that you'll be seeing grandma and grandpa tomorrow" I said

he giggled

"Lets go get breakfast little man" I said. As he put his head on my shoulder and we walkout his room.

I don't know when was the last time had alone time with son.

"How about we have father and day today huh?" I ask gabe then kiss his cheeks

I got baby language in return and I take that as yes.

"Alright lets go some breakfast for you and we'll have our fun day together? Right." We got to the kitchen

"Which one it's going to be Gabe." I hold up to two different foods for him. Let me tell you this kid is stubborn when it comes to food.