Coming Back

Ana drove up to her house at midnight. It was a full moon and she just dropped off her beta/friend Liam off. She convinced his parents to let him go to New Orleans for the summer, she had to lie but it all worked out in the end. He learned to control himself during the full moon as a result. Except one night when he ran around naked in the city looking like a wild dog. She lost almost everything last school year. She lost her boyfriend, one of her best friends, almost herself, so she needed a different scenery. The last 4 months they were with her father Klaus, who helped figure out what powers she had and even the ones she didn't know she had. Especially since everyone wants to kill her since that's what's make Klaus and the Mikaelson family vulnerable. She been driving the last 2 days to get Beacon Hill so she was looking ruff. Her curly hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing her friends Scott's lacrosse sweater with PINK tights and black Jordan slip ons. She got out of her black Jeep and walked up to her house. She stood in front of the her for a few minutes and looked at her home. It didn't feel like a home anymore. She had her first kiss with Stiles here and sleepovers with Allison,who they kidnapped 8 months ago, Lydia, Veronica and Christina. Everything that she lost, that house reminded her of it. She took a big breathe in and realized that she just needs to start over. She walked into her house and called out for her mom and cousin.
"Mom! Christina! Is anybody here?," The big house stood quiet while Ana waited for an answer. "And they say they love me, but where are they?"
She walked to the kitchen and dropped her red Nike duffle bag. She grabbed a Scooby Doo fruit snack and a water bottle, took her Jordan's house shoes off and walked upstairs. She walked into her room, turned the flat screen on, and flopped on the bed that she missed so much.
"You can come out the closet now Christina," she said as she popped a blue fruit snack in her mouth. Her cousin came out her closet with a shocked look on her face, and sat next to her cousin.
"Really? How did you know I was in there?"
"A true Mikaelson hybrid/witch knows everything, since she knows everything she is."
"Don't you have a name? True hybrid/witch"
"Angel Wolf. Very powerful. But you can't tell Klaus cause he doesn't know and he dosent know I know."
"Wow...um...how doesn't he know? Why don't you want him to know? How did you find out then?"
"Well there is this psychopath witch/vampire Kai and he told me cause I'm wasn't normal. Quote on quote. And I don't want Klaus to know because I'm not suppose to exist"
"So you are a myth? And you're not normal to a psychopath? Wow,I'm speechless. You had an interesting summer, didn't you?"
"Yea. Very much but I missed you and the others. How was your summer?"
"Not as interesting as yours but it was still good. Lydia, Parrish, and I tried to figure out what Parrish is."
"Was I right? Is he a phoenix. He is isn't he?" Ana asked sitting up.
"We still don't know. Denton wasn't really helpful. But Kira was in New York the whole summer and Scott has been spending time with us and his mom and dad. And Isaac says he isn't coming back from Pairs. Veronica was looking for Allison all summer and she said today when she came back she couldn't find anything. The only thing everyone was talking about was a desert wolf. And.... I don't know about Stiles. No one has seen him except Scott and that was like 3 times this whole summer. He hasn't came outside since the last day of school when he found your letter. Which he told nobody what was in it."
"Wow. I guess everyone had a different summer."
"Yep." There was a long silence. "Are you going to tell me why you broke up with Stiles, you guys dated for 3 years and you just broke with him. You left so fast when I got home you was half way there. And you didn't answer no one's call. Plus Stiles didn't tell anything to Scott so I don't know anything."
"Well that's why I didn't answer the calls. I didn't want to tell anyone about what happened. But if you really want to know Stiles fucked the were-bitch while we were in Eichen House."
"Malia? Oh my god. That's why she tried to hang out with us all summer. She was trying to find out stuff about Stiles. That's why she was asking all those questions about him. Ana I can't believe he would do that to you. What are you going to do tomorrow when you see him."
"Run as fast as possible. Dodge. Weave. The basics you know."
"My sweet Ana, you've changed. No more boyfriend. You got darker and you cut your long perfect curly hair. And you got supernaturally better. It's wonderful."
"Yep that's how it's works. Out with the old and in with the new. That's the saying right?" The two girls started laughing as Christina got up from the bed. She started walking to the door when she turned around towards Ana again.
"Let's go to the scrimmage. Scott said Stiles left and it's just the girls left. It has to be a perfect Senior year." She stood silent for a second. "It's not easy giving up on someone you love for so long. It's hard and at the end of the day you will want them. And them not being here doesn't make it better. And it's especially hard when it's your first love. Good luck tomorrow, you know when you see him. All the feelings will come back."
"Christina, Derek will come back. He loved you."
"That's the key word. Loved."

Ana pulled up to Beacon Hills High School nervous. She didn't know how this Senior would be. Like her cousin said she is different. She breathed in and tried to calm down.
"Are we ever going in or are we learning from inside your Jeep?" Veronica asked tapping on both Ana's and Christina's shoulder.
"I was wondering the same thing. Even though you don't have to be here, we do," Christina answered. Ana looked at the both of them and nodded her head randomly. She hopped out the car and the others followed. Lydia pulled next to them as they waited in front of Ana's car. When Lydia came out of the car and Ana hugged her.
"I missed you so much this summer," Lydia said. She pulled away and looked at Ana. She was wearing a crop top that stopped at her belly button but was longer in the back and a white skirt that covered the rest of her stomach with high heels. Lydia smiled at her new look.
"Love the new look. You finally came to my side." Ana starting laughing till she heard someone screaming her name.
"ANA!!! Friend I missed you." When she turned around it was her long time best friend, Scott McCall. He ran up to her, picked her off the ground and hugged her. He put her back on the ground and Kira waved at her and she waved back. They weren't the closet since she is dating her best friend's ex. But it got better after the whole deadpool thing.
"The whole gang is back." Veronica said excited.
"Well most of us." Kira said pointing to Stiles' Jeep pulling up to the school. Ana's eyes widened and she grabbed Lydia's arms and pulled it.
"Let's go," She whispered and Lydia nodded her head agreeing. While everyone was paying attention to Stiles looking like he hasn't slept in 3 weeks they walked away. Stiles walked up to the pack looking depressed.
"Damn Stiles you look like death ran over you...twice," Veronica said making the pack laugh.
"Yea I get that a lot. I just need to get this day over so I can go home," Stiles replied.
"You didn't want to look half presentable for the first day of senior year or for Ana, since she came back," Christina said brushing of a wrapper off his shirt.
"Wait...Ana is back since when? Why didn't anyone tell me?" He started looking around for her.
"Oh I should've kept that a secret huh? Shit" Christina whispered.
"Maybe because she needs sometime to not see you," Liam said coming from the busing area. "I think maybe she's still mad at you."
"I just need to talk to her you know. I need to explain to her."
"I seen her walking into the school and she told me to say if you ask I didn't know where she was. Which I don't now so I'm telling the truth." Liam said trying to confuse Stiles.
"Stop trying to confuse me. I need to find her." With that sentence he left looking for Ana.

"So someone tried to kill you and Scott yesterday after the scrimmage. A were blue light clawed thing," Lydia said to Ana as they sat in AP Biology.
"Yep it said it was trying to take my powers, but something else was crazy," Ana said laying her textbook the table.
"There's something more crazy than that?"
"Yeah. Someone helped us. Someone we haven't seen in a long time. Theo. From the fourth grade and now he is asking to be in our pack." Scott said sitting by the table next to them.
"Do the others know about him?"
"Yes they do and from what Stiles' said he doesn't trust him. Something is off. Quote on quote," Scott said.
"Well who is this Theo? Is he cute at least?" Lydia asked.
"Here I am," Theo said raising his hand.
"Definitely cute," Ana said.