Daughter Of Krul

Y/N walks down the cold, empty halls of her mother's palace, it's just her and her thoughts. The only sound that can be heard is the clicking noise of her black boots on the white, marble floor.

Y/N had been a vampire all her life, even though it may seem like she has the hard life she thoroughly enjoys it...Apart from the direct blood-sucking part, she has refused it since forever. There's just something about directly taking someones blood and causing them so much pain that makes Y/N ashamed that she is like this, but other than that being a vampire and having so much power is delightful! Y/N hates humans, really hates humans all she thinks of them is greedy idiots. All they want is dominance, not peace. Y/N doesn't really want peace either, how else would she entertain herself?

Y/N approaches the large, brown door and pushes it open making a creaking noise. "What do you want now, mother?" She grumbles, Krul always calls Y/N too her room. Usually too talk about war and all that crap. Y/N couldn't care less, there's nobody that she truly cares for or loves.

"Nice too see you to my beautiful daughter", Krul smirks slowly walking over to you. "And how old are you now?" Krul strokes Y/N's face, making her really uncomfortable. She hits her mothers hand away and glares at her.

"You don't even know your own daughters age? You're pathetic. I'm 16", Y/N firmly says. "Why am I here, mother?" She adds.

"Oh, I would like you to go out too the big battle this afternoon!" Krul grins at Y/N, sending chills down her back.

"Gladly if it means I can get away from you", Y/N turns her back and walks towards the door. "Call me when it's time" she says slowly turning the golden door knob then slamming the door behind her.

Y/N exits the room and feels a cold hand brush her shoulder. She draws her blade and quickly points it too the persons neck.

"Chill out Princess, it's just me", the grey-haired man says backing up.

"I haven't got time for this Ferid", Y/N growls at him, putting her weapon away.

"Awww Y/N-Chan, you never want to play with me~" He coos. Y/N stamps hardly on his foot, barging past him heading towards her room.

"Pervert", she says under her breath.

Y/N goes into her grandly decorated room, well more like an apartment and goes into the kitchen, ripping a cuboard door of its hinges. The door goes flying across the room. "So...Thirsty" she mutters, grabbing a red tube from the neatly arranged cabinet. She chugs the red substance and licks her lips. Throwing herself on her bed and groaning. Y/N slowly starts too close her eyes until she is interrupted by the loud speaker.

"All vampires fighting please report to the pads", Kruls voice says.

-Y/N's POV-

Wow... It hasn't even been 5 minutes, there must be a time change and we are attacking early? I walk out of my room and head too the helicopter pads, once again. This has become a routine for me, Krul says we always do better and kill of more humans when I take control. I don't even need help or comrades, I could take them down all by myself if I really wanted too. Stupid humans.

I arrive at the helicopter pads and join the group.

"Y/N~, too the front!", a familiar voice calls.  I roll my eyes and start walking, vampires make way for me and bow their heads. It's pathetic, they treat me like some kind of princess. Well, I am the daughter of Krul but I will never be like her. Ever.

I look up to Ferid blankly, the one who called me and he grins at me. I go up the steps and stand next to him. "So you want too play now, Y/N-Chan?", he whispers in my ear. I glare at him and bare my fangs. "Shut it" I growl at him making him flinch a little. As much of a weirdo Ferid is, he is still my friend, one of my only friends. Who even needs friends?

"It's time" Horn says, holding her hand out escorting me into the helicopter. I take her hand and she pulls me up, it doesn't mean anything. I bow my head at her and Ferid joins us. The helicopter engine starts and I sit next too the 'door', which isn't even there because it's all open.

"So it's just us this time?" I ask.

"I guess so" Horn replies as the helicopter starts too take off, I hang out of the door and salut at my fellow vampires, smirking at them.

=+=+=

Yay first chapter done! Don't worry Mika will be coming in anytime soon, I hope you like the story so far though I tried too think of a more unique idea and not follow the bandwagon ^*^

If you are enjoying the story please vote//comment and follow me if you want to see what other things I publish!

~Molly