Chapter 11: Alex's confession

Start from the beginning

After those very words a horrendous explosion filled the air. Alex fell to his knees sobbing. I felt sorry for him so I sat sown on the marble floor and hugged him. After he calmed down a bit, he carried on with his story.

"Mr Thomson was their biggest rival. I knew he was on his ship that day with his entire family. So I planted a time bomb in his ship. It was an easy way out", she sniffed his runny nose and looked at me.

"What I didn't know was that Monica taught his son Maths. She was with them on that ship. I killed my own mate. And you know what's the worst part", he punched the wall and looked at me.

I have to admit I was a little scared. But I also knew he was hurting and he needed to confide in someone.

"I recieved the doctors report three days after Monica died. She was expecting. I killed my child too. I will never forgive myself for that", he managed to get up. I wanted to console him or atleast say some sympathetic words but he quickly walked off.

He was so fast that I practically needed to run after him. Suddenly, he stopped infront of a door. I could recognise that door in millions. We were outside the devil's room.

Alex halted for a moment and then spoke, "Its night time and I think you should rest. See you tomorrow Ana".

He quickly turned around and left. I was thankful that he told me it was night because there were no windows in this basement.

I knew I had to be brave in order to stay with the beast. Even though I was scared as hell but I needed to be strong. If not for me then for my parents. Boosting my courage I managed to knock on the door.

____________________
Harry's POV

I was waiting for her to come. I practically opened and closed my door about 15 times.

What on earth was happening to me. All I wanted was to keep her near me. Keep her around to inhale her beautiful smell. I could sense the my wolf (Zac) was getting stronger by the minute.

So this is what happens when you find your mate. You become a useless pile of shit.

But I had to admit, I was loving what I have become.

I was impatiently looking at my wall clock when there was a knock on the door.

I tried to be as intimidating as I could (even though my heart was jumping like a child) and spoke in my husky voice, "come in".

Anna entered the door and closed it with a Big Bang. I needed to flinch at the sound. God I love her feisty ways. I quickly shushed myself. I should never let her know how much she effects me.

She scanned the room and saw there was an addition to the room. Stood next to my wardrobe was her own personal wardrobe with her name on it. She moved over there and opened it.

Everything was so perfect. Her clothes, sleeping clothes, lingerie, toiletries, shoes and not to forget make up was all set out nicely. I strictly instructed my maid to get a good job done. After all, she was going to be their Luna. Even though she will be restricted to certain duties.

A smile made its way to her face. He liked the lay out of her stuff. At least I assumed she did. She picked up couple of things and went to the bathroom. She didn't try to talk or even acknowledge my presence. So I decided to play along. But it was so hard to control myself near her. I didn't want to admit to myself but I think my wolf was winning in this and he just wanted to hold his mate and Mark her.

Mark her. Just the thought of it made my bones shiver with happiness. I couldn't even begin to think how much mum and dad will love it.

I was thinking about my beautiful mate when the bathroom door opened. Ana stepped out and I think I was going to loose my mind. She had very comfy linen navy blue and white shorts which I thought were too short. She was wearing a matching crop top with frills covering her assets. Her hair that were always in a pony tail were open and spread on her shoulders. I just wanted to run to her and swoop her in my arms.