Chapter 6: Abduction

"Bye mom, bye dad," I hugged them as I rushed out for the school bus.

I kept waving my hand until I couldn't see them anymore. Eagerly waiting for the next stop, a silly smile found its way to my face. That's the daredevil's stop. My best friend always greeted me with the same immature, bendy smile as soon as he got on the bus. It has been like this for as long as I remember.

I was looking outside when the bus halted. My eyes shot to the open doors where I could see Justin entering. He glanced at me and a smirk hit his lips.

Making his way to he, he slumped next to be with a pale face. Resting his head on my shoulder as usual, he started with his moaning.

"Help me Anna! Help me! She is going Paris tomorrow. I will die without her. Please make her stay," he looked at me with his sad puppy eyes.

I always loved his brown eyes. People used to love my ocean blue eyes but I was always a sucker for brown eyes.

Finally realising what he was doing, I jerked my shoulder to shake his head off.

"Come on Justin, she is the eleventh one this month. What about the 45 beautiful, young ladies before her? You were supposed to die with them. You know what your problem is?"

My judging eyes met his and I sighed before continuing with the lecture.

"If a girl just smiles at you, you start thinking that you are soul mates. Grow up Justin," pushing him away I scooted over, nearing myself to the window.

If his eyes could shoot fire, I would have been burned to the ground. An agitated Justin continued with his rant.

"Well, I deny your accusations baby. You smile, fight and laugh with me. I don't think you're my soul mate. Besides, who would want you? YUCK! YUCK! Secondly you don't even know how to count my dear. It's not 45, it's 46."

Okay, that was the last straw. I put his head in a headlock and tried to hurt him. However, at the end of the day, he was a werewolf and I was a mere human. Without and effort, Justin freed himself and twisted my arm behind my back.

I screamed with pain and tears started to flow.

"Fine! Fine! I am sorry. You win."

He let go of me and I started to rub my wrist.

"You know, I am well aware that you're a werewolf and I am a human, so you don't need to flaunt you power in front of me. I know you are a dog and dogs are more powerful." A merciless smirk found its way to my lips.

He looked at me with his mouth open. He rolled over the bus floor holding his hand to his heart.

"Anastasia Smith, you are a horrible human being," he smiled but with love reflecting from that smile.

We reached school and rushed to class, as we were late.

I loved Justin.

He was my best friend and I was glad I had him.

We went to our respective classes and finally it was lunchtime. I saw Justin in the waiting line to get food and slowly walked up to him. He greeted me with his usual warm smile. We both got food and sat down on the table near the entrance of the cafeteria.

As annoying my agenda was, I tried to persuade my boy.

"You are just a coward, that's why you don't want to go," I moved my head with grace and confidence while Justin sat there with his mouth open.

"I'm not scared you stupid women. I just don't see any point in hunting lions. It's just weird and stupid." He glared at me.

"You are just scared admit it." I smiled back at him squinting my eyes.