Chapter 20

(This whole chapter has been edited (excluding the authors note) by Rylee20.

Hey everyone,

i decided to update a bit early, and to warn you all this is mainly a filler chapter on ashors reaction.

im sure most of you will like it, i liked it.

im finally getting over being sick! yay!

but i also have a few photoshoots(photographer) i have to do coming up soonish i think, as soon as it snows pretty good. so yeah. just a warning if some chapters are late.

we also have quite a bit going on right now. my moms health isnt all that great...and its worrying me. shes been doing better-ish. but theres alot of family issues right now and shes having a hard time dealing with it.

blah. anywayyyys. i hope yall like this chapter. As always:

PLEASE

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!!!!!
--------------------------

To say the least Ashor's reaction to being told he was going to be a father was comedic. 

I was laying on Ashor and my bed in our room in a really weird position supposed to support the baby better. 

I think Ashor was taking this a bit to far and I was getting irritated. 

*Flashback*

I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath and blurted out: "Ashor...I'm pregnant." 

I stood there for a seconds not opening my eyes.

"Ashor?" 

Nothing.

"Are you still in the room?" 

Nothing.

I opened my eyes, a bit concerned, just to see Ashor staring at me,  like I had just said he was lied to his whole life and that he was really a girl.

Ew, that would be weird.

Ashor was standing there. Like a statue.

"Ashor...did you hear me?" I asked slowly.

Nothing.

i walked closer to him and waved my hand in front of his face. 

"Ashooooor!" I said waving my hand, snapping my fingers, clapping, anything I could think of in front of his face. But nothing was seeming to work.

His reaction and not moving was starting to worry me.

I started to panic.

He must be completely appalled. Disgusted.

My temper was starting to flare its ugly head.

"FINE." I yelled and ran out of the room, angry tears running down my face.