Chapter 4

(This whole chapter has been edited (excluding the authors note) by Rylee20.

hey fans, sorry to say this but this chapter is going to br pretty short. im in alot of pain because i had the bright idea not to use sunblock yesterday when i went to lake michigan yesterday so im sun burnt really bad.

anyways i hope yall like this chapter! im pretty pleased with it. :)

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ENJOY!!
--------------------------------------

"Kayla, just teach her a lesson so we can like go." the girl to 'Krystal' aka queen bee's right said while popping her gum in a very annoying way that made my eye twitch.

"Shut up Mandy! Kayla knows what shes doing, she doesn't need you to tell her what to do." the brunette girl said to the bleach blonde idiot standing next to Queen bee.

"Both of you shut up! I know what I'm doing and I'm getting distracted from dealing with the midget with both of your babbling. Just stop!" she said looking at them exasperated, the two other girls looked at her as if she had slapped them, but they shut up.

"HELLO!  I am RIGHT here." I said as my face was growing hotter and hotter from the anger inside of me. " Oh and if you call me a midget one more fricken time, I will make you wish you hadn't."

"Oh what are you going to do? Your too short to touch my face." she said with a smirk.

I was so pissed off I couldnt move. I just stared at her.

"By the way midget, stay away from Ashor. He is mine." she said with a bitchily scowl/smile on her face. "Plus he would never go for a short ass kid like you."

"ONE, Mrs. bitch. I dont know who the fuck your talking about." I hardly ever actually used the F word. But I am so pissed off right now its not even funny.

"Don't lie to me you whore! You were just talking to him." she said giving me the are-you-stupid look.

I turned that look on her. "Ew! Why the fuck would i ever want him?! Hes a conceited prick." I said just realising she had called me short not once, but three times! Which made me see red.

"I warned you....to not call me a midget again....." I said stepping close to her slowly as she backed up away from me with a scowl.

"What are-----" I gut her off by a punch to the gut bringing her down to my level, I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the locker adjacent from mine. Her head bounced off the locker and she fell flat on her back on the floor. 

She now had a bloody nose and her right cheek and her other eye was now really red, it will be another black eye tomorrow now she can add to the collection I thought to myself.

By now a crowed of people had gathered around us, they were all staring at me wide eyed and mouths opened in astonishment.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE WHORE." she screamed holding her nose.

De ja vu much? I thought to myself and laughed.

She looked severely pissed off and humiliated.

"I warned you not to call me a midget, and what did you do? Underestimated me." I said looking at her innocently.

She got up and lunged at me. I easily dodged her making her run smack into the locker, again.

Everyone around us started laughing.

But when she looked up at them murderously they stopped and all looked frightened and hurried away.

I looked over to see Ashor trying not to laugh, which pleased me, which in turn disgusted me. Then his eyes grew wide as he was looking passed me.

I stared back at him confused and turned around to see Kayla shaking as if she was having a seizure.

All of a sudden ashor pushed passed me and grabbed kayla and ran out of the school building. 

I stood there shocked, what the frick just happend?

-------------------------

ya like? :)