Adieu, Minou (Part 1)

WARNING: ANGST TRAIN AND MINOR SWEARING. Yes, I cried writing this, yes I'm sorry. Also, no hospitals can fix magical injures, sorry andddd Master Fu was out of town ig. I shit you not guys it took me an hour and a half to find a good fucking song. I went through about 7 songs and eliminated one by one. I'm that dedicated yup. I actually changed the song a few times lol. And sorry if there are mistakes, I'm quite lazy rn lol. I'll post part 2 tomorrow if I remember. 

"Chat!" Ladybug screamed, immediately running over to her partner. They were handling a particularly nasty akuma today. Papillon had been going all out the past few weeks, but this akumatized victim was one of the worst . Ladybug ran up to Chat and as soon as she saw the damage, she felt sick. There was a cut extending from his left part of his chest to his hip, and it was pretty deep. Chat had one eye closed in pain, blood dripping down the side of his mouth. "Whats wrong bugaboo? It's just a flesh wound" Chat said breathlessly, smiling in pain. Ladybug picked him up and ran to an empty alleyway, making sure the akuma didn't spot them.

"You dumb cat, what were you thinking!?" ladybug whisper-yelled, biting her lip as she tried to stop the bleeding with what little supplies they had (which was basically nothing). "I was distracting her for you" he replied, wincing in pain. "God Dammit Chat. I'll be right back, try not to die" Ladybug whispered, getting her yo-yo out and running back to fight.

"Did...Did ladybug just curse?" Chat asked, mouth agape. He only heard her curse once, and it was when he was injured. "Well duh, Ladybug cares about you, and kid, you're seriously injured" Chat heard Plagg say, sighing. "Ladybug will fix everything I'm fine right?" Chat asked, starting to go numb from the pain. Plagg didn't answer, and Chat just sighed. "I really messed up, didn't I?" he asked, his eyes starting to tear up. "Yeah" Plagg muttered, and that's when Chat realized how bad his situation was. "I- I mean, if I - well you know, it wouldn't matter. My Father wouldn't care, he would just see it as losing another model. And, you.. you could find another Chat Noir, one who is stronger than me" Chat whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Adrien, what the hell are you thinking!? So many people love you, not talking about people who only like you for modeling. What about Nino, or Alya, or Marinette? They love you, and your dad loves you! but most importantly, what about Ladybug? Plus, no one could ever replace you!" Plagg yelled.

Chat just sobbed quietly, wincing at the pain he could hardly feel. He heard Ladybug's catchphrase, and he saw the miraculous cure take place. But even as all the small ladybugs covered his form, he felt no difference. "Um Plagg?" he questioned, after hearing the small kwami curse. "Well, you were cut deep enough that even the miraculous cure couldn't heal you. This has happened once before" Plagg replied. "What happened to the Chat?" Chat asked, starting to freak out. Plagg once again didn't answer and Chat realized something: He was going to die. "Can we go to the hospital?" he asked frantically, trying to get up. "Whoa kid, don't move, you'll make it worse and unless you know a hospital that treats magical wound, no" the cat kwami replied, trying to calm Chat down.

"Chat! the Miraculous Cure took place, why are you still here?" he heard ladybug ask, running over to him. Her face went back to a ghostly white seeing his condition worsen. "Oh my God, Tikki why didn't it work?" Ladybug asked out loud, and Tikki replied. Chat of course was wondering who Tikki was, but Plagg seemed to read his mind and tell him who she was. Tears started to form in ladybugs eyes as she realized something: Chat was going to die. She sat down next to him and grabbed his hand, holding on to it for dear life.

"Ladybug, please don't cry. I'm sorry I failed you" Chat said, sniffling. Ladybug looked at him, and hugged him carefully, replying with "you never failed me Chat. I just can't believe you're going to... oh god Chat" she sobbed at the last part, which made him cry too. After a minute of sobbing, Chat spoke up. "Ladybug, can I ask you one last favor?" he asked. "Of course Chat. Anything you need" she replied, cupping his cheek. Chat blushed lightly, but asked " Can I see who's under that mask? I love you. And I love all of you, even if I don't know who you are in civilian form" he said, averting his eyes away from her intense bluebell eyes. He heard her shuffle a bit and sigh. "Y-yeah. It's the least I can do..." she said with uncertainty, and looked at her gloved hand. Chat looked back and smiled weakly at her. "You can trust me. Have I ever lied to you, bugaboo?" he said, and she chuckled. "No, you haven't. Alright Tikki,  if you may" Ladybug said, and a bright pink light filled Chat's eyes.

After a few seconds, the light was gone, and there stood a rather nervous Marinette. Chat's mouth was agape, in pure shock. He would have never guessed that the shy, sweet and clumsy Marinette was the Brave, feisty Ladybug. But, he started to see the similarities. Those intense, round bluebell eyes that he could get lost in easily, her smile that makes him fall in love all over again. It was a true blessing that Marinette happened to be Ladybug. Marinette started to get more nervous as Chat still looked at her in shock. "I'm Marinette. Pretty disappointing, I know. Sorry..." she said quietly, biting her lip. " Disappointing? No, you're Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the shy sweet girl with an amazing personality and great talents. You could never disappoint me." Chat replied instantly, making Marinette's soft eyes widen as a blush took over her face. "Y-you know me?" she asked shyly, smiling from what Chat said. 

"Yeah, I do. And you know me too, Mari. you sit behind me in class." He replied, and took off his ring. Marinette gasped to see Adrien in Chat's place, with the same cut. "O-oh my god, Adrien?" she asked, tears again filling her eyes. "Yes. Chat Noir is Adrien Agreste. Not that cool, huh?" he said dryly, eyes lowered at his ring that he clutched in his fist. "What? Not cool? You have to be kidding me. You're Adrien Agreste, one of the nicest people I know. You don't understand how much you mean to me. I... I love you, Adrien." Marinette said, wiping away her tears. Adrien couldn't believe it. Marinette, Ladybug, loved him, Adrien, Chat Noir. "M-Marinette, I never knew. I love you too" he said, gently grasping her smaller hand.