Cuddle Buddies (Marichat)

Okay so like all my other fanfics, there might be errors, but my Meowrail Kyran is going to be my editor and double check everything :3 This was originally from a cuddle buddy meme I found on the internet, but I added my own touch, so it's not exactly like the original. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and sorry for not posting a lot. Oh and I originally wrote it in my notebook and I kinda made somethings different so I can post the original if anyone wants me to :3 This version is better though XD  Oh and I make Marinette say "Chat what the hell?!" a lot in my fanfics. Oh whale :3 IM SO SORRY THERE IS SO MUCH MARICHAT I SHOULD JUST RENAME THIS TO "MARICHAT PARADISE" ALL ABOARD THE FEEL TRAIN!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat decided to show up on Marinette's balcony tonight, his green eyes shimmering in the dark. Marinette heard a tap on her trap door and rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. Chat had been visiting her lately, just to "make sure his princess was safe".She opened the trap door and went back down to her computer, stretching slightly. Marinette had taken all of her Adrien photos down when Chat started to visit her because she rather not look like a stalker. 

"Well hello to you too princess" Chat said, jumping down to see what she was doing. " Hello Chat, how are you?" she asked, playfully rolling her eyes at him. "I've never been better. How are you doing on this fine evening?" He asked, a grin on his face. " I'm fine, I have one question left for homework luckily" Marinette replied, looking down a her math homework and began on the last question. Chat hummed and watched her, before remembering the paper he put in his pocket. He got it out and unfolded it, seeing Marinette finish her last problem. "Hey purrincess?" Chat said, lightly tapping Marinette's shoulder to gain her attention. "hm?" she asked, turning to look at him. "Check this out" He said, putting the paper in  her hands gently. Marinette raised an eyebrow at him, but skimmed through the paper.

Chat's cheeks were tinted pink, but you couldn't really tell because of the mask. Marinette blushed as well, looking at him with an amused smile. "A cuddle buddy contract? Really Chat?" she giggled and looked down at it again. The paper had "Cuddle Buddy Contract" in big words at the top. Underneath that there were blank spaces for your name and age and under that it said "Why you'd like to be my cuddle buddy" with space to write your reason, and finally there were a few check boxes for questions and then a place to sign. Chat smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah,I mean, I'm a cat and I like to be petted and cuddled" Chat said, smiling bashfully. Marinette bit her lip, face still red. "I don't know Chat..." she said, looking down at the paper again. "Pleeaasseee" he whined, giving Marinette a pleading look. "Fine, fine I will. Just let me find my pen" she said, shuffling through her pencil bag and grabbing a pink pen. Chat grinned and fist-pumped the air, whispering a small 'yes!'. "Okay, my name..." Marinette mumbled to herself as she started to fill out the contract.

Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng      Age: 15

Why you'd like to be my cuddle buddy: Well, you begged me, but you seem cuddly so why not? Maybe I'll pet you because you're a cat

Can we watch movies while we cuddle?:  yes [x] no [  ]

are tickle wars alright?: yes [x] no [  ]

pillow fights?: yes [x] no [  ]

are kisses alright?: yes [x] no [  ]

if yes, any specific place?: Anywhere ;3

signature: Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Marinette signed the paper and hid a smirk. She put that he can kiss her because she knew that he wouldn't kiss her and it would be funny to see Chat super flustered. She added the winking cat face because Chat is a cat (obviously) and she thought it was pretty cute. She handed the paper to Chat, watching him read through it, waiting to see his reaction. 

Chat was excited, reading through just to see what she wrote. Chat eyes widened at the part about kisses. He was almost positive that Marinette would say no to that. He actually debated whether to cross it out or not. He blushed and looked at Marinette, his eyes still wide with shock. She giggled and winked at him, making him even more flustered. She blushed a little too, but tried to hide it. Chat realized that she was doing that to tease him. She obviously thought he wouldn't kiss her. This time it was his turn to smirk. Oh he'll get her for that. He folded the paper up and put it in his pocket again, turning back to Marinette.

"Thank you princess" he said, and she nodded in response. Chat suddenly picked Marinette up bridal style, making her squeal in surprise. "Chat what the hell?!" Marinette exclaimed, a blush coming back over her face. "You signed the contract" is all he said, shrugging. He carried her up to her bed and setting her down. "Why my bed?" Marinette asked, sighing and trying to get rid of her blush. "there's more room and I can get out easier using the trap door" he replied, holding his arms out for Marinette. "I guess that's true" she said before looking over at Chat. She noticed his arms and hummed, crawling over to Chat, her arms wrapping around his neck. Chat wrapped his arms around Marinette's waist and rested his chin on top of Marinette's head. Marinette moved one of her hands up to Chat's hair, running her fingers through the messy strands of his hair. Chat started to purr, moving his head to nuzzle into her neck. Marinette giggled at how he acted just like a cat, and ran both of her hands through his hair. He remembered about the kissing part of the contract and smiled, lightly kissing the crook of Marinette's neck. Marinette inhaled sharply, surprised Chat actually kissed her somewhere. "You said I could kiss you anywhere" Chat stated, his voice muffled. Marinette blushed more as his lips brushed against her skin, the sensation giving her goosebumps. "You're right. I did. Go ahead if you want then" she said while smiling and started to pet Chat again.

Chat smiled at that before purring again, nuzzling his head into Marinette's neck more. He felt her shiver and gave her another gentle light kiss, this time on the upper part of her neck. He felt her shiver again and looked up, smiling at her flushed face. Marinette looked into Chat's mesmerizing green eyes, which stared right back into her blue eyes. Chat moved his head closer to Marinette's, his lips barely brushing hers. He gave her some room just in case she wanted to move away, and when she didn't move, he leaned closer to her and connected their lips. Marinette kissed back almost right away, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck a bit tighter. Chat re-positioned them to where Marinette was leaning her back against her pillows and the wall and Chat was leaning over her, his knee in-between her legs. The kiss was gentle and warm, Marinette's soft lips against Chat's slightly chapped lips. Marinette moved one hand to Chat's cheek, gently cupping it while her other hand resting on one of his shoulders. Chat pulled away, and they both caught their breaths after a minute. He kissed Marinette's palm, then her knuckles, and trailed soft pecks all the way up her arm, to her face. She giggled, making Chat smile. He kissed her cheek and leaned back a bit, before laying on Marinette and nuzzle her hand like a cat wanting to be pet. 

Marinette giggled and pet Chat, glad that the annoying feline came by that night.

~~~~~

"So, princess, you said I could kiss you anywhere, right?"

"CHAT NOIR GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID ALLY CAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

"I was kidding princess, stop hitting me with your extra fabric!!! I'm sorry!!!!!"