Truth or Dare? (Marichat )

Okayyy, authors note: this is crappy, I'm sorry. And I have a thing for Marichat and neck kissing okay? This was fun to write and I'm sorry it took me forever to finish. And there is prolly a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes, but I finished it and that's all that matters to me. I might edit it later. Maybe. Sorry I kept you wating. Enjoy :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette laid down on the ground, flipping through pages of her sketch book with Tikki by her side. She flips to a blank page and starts to sketch a new outfit she had in mind. The Kwami giggled at the dark haired girl before flying back to a plate of cookies Marinette left out for her.

Marinette hummed lightly while she sketched, sticking her tongue out in concentration. She drew a Ladybug inspired outfit, so she decided to make a Chat Noir inspired outfit to go along with it. 'There is no other reason' her mind added. Why would there be another reason? She shook her head and looked over the top she created. It was an off the shoulder cashmere sweater with cat eyes in the middle. The sclera was light green, and the fabric would be some sort of luminescent fabric. The actual iris would be a slightly darker green, and in the middle of each eye there would be a slit pupil. on the collar directly in front, there would be a gold accent in the shape of the bell Chat had on his suit. Marinette smiled in content and picked up her pencil, getting ready to make the bottoms when a knock on her window was made.

She squeaked loudly in surprise and quickly closed her sketch book and put it in a drawer. Tikki flew as fast as she could into a pile of extra fabric, the thick material hid her perfectly. Marinette walked up to her window, surprised to see Chat Noir. why the hell is he here?

Chat grinned at the shocked girl in front of him. he was around on patrol when he saw the Dupain-Cheng bakery and decided to talk to Marinette. He couldn't ever talk to her as Adrien Agreste. He thinks he makes her uncomfortable because everytime he talks to her she becomes very nervous and always makes up excuses to leave. Marinette does better when she is in a group with him. Adrien wanted to get to know her better because when she talks to others (including Chat Noir), she was kind, witty, and sometimes sarcastic. She even stands up to Chloé! She was interesting in every way. 'You only like Marinette as a friend' his brain added. Why did he just think that?'

"Chat why are you here?" Marinette asked, rolling her eyes, a smile threatening to overcome her lips. " Can't a prince check up on his princess?" he replies, blinking his luminous green eyes slowly, just like a cat would. Marinette giggled at his action and opened the window wider to invite him in. Chat was surprised. He thought it would take more than that to get her to let him in. He jumped in and said thank you before looking around Marinette's room. I was smaller than his room, but it was so lively and so... Marinette. It felt warm and welcoming, the pink giving off a good feeling of protection.

Marinette looked to the side while Chat was absorbing in her room. She saw all of the Adrien photos she had and her desktop background. "Uhhh Chat give me a second to fix something. look over that way and if I see you looking I'm going to kick your feline but out" Marinette says quickly while blushing hard. Chat looks at her questioningly before shrugging and turning the other direction. She quickly took down all of Adriens photos and turned off her computer. Marinette also taped her Adrien calendar to the ceiling just in case. At last second, she slips Tikki a cookie to say thank you for hiding.

"Ookaayy you can turn around now. My desk was messy so I wanted to clean it up a little" she chuckled nervously, feeling slightly uncomfortable under Chat's intense stare. "I understand completely princess, you just don't want to make a bad impression" he smirks and Marinette rolls her eyes at him. "So what do you want to do?" she asks, sitting down on her chaise, looking at Chat. He sat by her, staring at her. 'Has Marinette always been this cute?' he thought to himself, looking in her beautiful bluebell eyes. She was wearing a tanktop, the pink going well with her grey sweatpants. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and grinned at the girl, who was raising a questioning eyebrow. "Lets play truth or dare".