Guitar (Marichat)

Imagine: Person A of your OTP plays an instrument furiously (like shaking and swinging around) while Person B dances like a hyperactive monkey.  (OTP prompts from tumblr) 

I AM SO SORRY I HAD TO OKAY AND I KNOW MARINETTE DOESN'T PLAY AN INSTRUMENT :P  And it's short but I'm tired and I need to find stronger motivation. I'm also like depressed and hella stressed so please bare with my shitty schedule. Hope you enjoy! AND I FORGOT TO TITLE IT AGAIN

~~~~~~~

Marinette was confused. Why the hell did Chat bring her an electric guitar? "Why, just why?" Marinette asked while looking at Chat who was grinning like a five year old who just got some chocolate. "We are going to rock this house!!!!" Chat shouts, jumping from the railing of Marinette's balcony. "... Are you high Chat?" Marinette asks after a minute of silence,making Chat laugh. "I'm high on life!" he says,  jumping around Marinette. "And why did you think I would accept?" she asks, setting the black electric guitar down on her lounge chair. "Well, Ladybug said no and well you're cool and nice and almost like ladybug sopleasewillyoudothisformejustthisonce" Chat begged, getting down on his knees and giving puppy-dog eyes. Marinette bit her lip. Her parents aren't home and Chat will stop bugging Ladybug, so just maybe... "But Chat, I don't know how to play the guitar" Marinette said, hand on hip. "Oh yeah I figured but who cares, you can try" He replied, grabbing her hands to beg more. "...Fine" she mumbled, in which Chat cheered and picked her up, spinning her around. "Chat you're too excited let me down!!!!" 

"Okay Chat, now what?" Marinette asks, holding the guitar and playing with the strings.  " I don't know, just make a beat or something" Chat replied, standing in front of her. "And what are you going to do?" she asks, quirking an eyebrow up. "Dance of course!" Chat exclaimed, making robot moves. Marinette  giggled at him and sighed, before trying different strings. "Okay Chat, I think I'm ready."

Tikki popped her head out of the plant she was hiding in to see what all the noise was. What she saw made her laugh harder then she had in a while. Marinette was pretending to play the guitar like a pro, swinging around banging her head back and forth, while Chat danced like a hyperactive monkey or a fast zombie having a seizure. Marinette never expected this to be so much fun, to be rocking out to a horrible guitar solo, to be laughing with Chat. Marinette and Chat soon had to stop because they were both tired and Chat's miraculous started to beep. 

"Well princess, that was fun. Thank you for joining me" Chat said, walking up to Marinette and putting a clawed glove on her shoulder. "No Chat, thank you for letting me join" Marinette said, reaching up and placing a soft hand on his cheek. They both blushed, and Marinette was about to step back when Chat grabbed her hand and kissed it, Making her blush more. "I'll hopefully see you again soon" Marinette said, smiling and looking at her feet. "Of course Princess. Keep the guitar and maybe I'll see you tomorrow" Chat replied before jumping up to her balcony railing and saluting her. "Bye Chat!" Marinette yells as he takes off, in which he waves back at her before disappearing into the night.

"That darn cat" Marinette said smiling, looking at the guitar sitting on her lounge chair. "Now I have to learn a song for next time" She says, looking at Tikki who was plucking at a string. "Lets go to bed, Tikki. We'll practice tomorrow"