Sensitive (Marichat)

Chat finds out Marinette's neck is very sensitive ;3 (aka Leo just wants -no. NEEDS- more neck kissing in their life and by life they mean fanfic life bc they'll be forever alone ; - ;)
Oh and I decided to take forever to finish this because I'm and asshole who lost some motivation. Yeah I'll edit it later something, but enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm Parisian night, the breeze flowing through the streets below. Marinette sat on on of her lounge chairs in her balcony. It was the perfect night to be out sketching Marinette decided, working on a new design. Her hair was up, but instead of her usual pigtails, her hair was up in a bun. It kept her hair out of her face and it didn't let her hair rub against her neck like her pigtails would sometimes do. She stuck her tongue out in concentration, her hands gliding over the paper with grace. Marinette decided to take a break and look at the stars. She grabbed on of the macaroons she baked and nibbled it while laying back, her bluebell eyes looking at the stars. Tikki flew and landed on Marinette's forehead, making both of them laugh. Marinette started pointing out different constellations to Tikki, telling her the names and what the shape is supposed to represent. "And that's Leo, a zodiac sign and Leo is Latin for lion. Oh and that's Virgo, which is also a zodiac sign. It is Latin for virgin and it is the second largest constellation." Marinette told Tikki, who listened with intrest. "Wow Marinette, how do you know all of this?" Tikki asked, patting Marinette's forehead. "I guess from lessons and research. I want to make a dress for each sign so I decided to get background knowledge. I never started though" Marinette replied, shrugging slightly.

The red Kwami sensed the presence of another Kwami and flew inside the trap door. "Tikki?" Marinette called after her, but stopped once she heard footsteps coming from an nearby roof. She sighed, knowing that only on person would be running around on roofs at night. "Good evening purrincess" Chat says, landing on her balcony and walking over to her. She rolled her eyes at his pun. 'So that's why Tikki flew off' she thought to herself, as she looked at Chat. " Hello Chat. Any reason why you decided to land on my balcony?" she asked, getting up to water a few plants. "I was on patrol and it sometimes gets boring. I saw you were out so I decided to drop by" he replied, and finally noticed why she looked different. Marinette's hair was in a different style and he had to admit she did look pretty cute. "I like your hair like that" Chat commented, blushing slightly. Marinette flushed a bit as well, setting down her watering can and walked a bit closer to him. "Thank you Chat. I used to wear my hair like this a lot. It keeps my hair out of my face and it doesn't rub against my neck as much" Marinette replied, lightly touching her neck.

Chat nodded, but was slightly confused. "Why don't you like your hair touching your neck?" he asked, cocking his head to the side slightly like a cat. "Oh, um, no reason" she said, leaning back on the railing. Chat shrugged it off, leaning back as well. Marinette turned away from Chat for a minute, checking on a plant to see if it was healthy. Chat took this moment to try something, sneaking behind Marinette. With one hand, he touched Marinette's neck lightly, causing her to get inhale sharply and get goosebumps. 'So her neck is... sensitive!' Chat realized, smirking devilishly when Marinette turned around. "Chat what the he-" she began but gasped when chat grabbed her and ducked his head down to lay a gentle kiss on her neck. "C-Chat seriously w-what are yo-ah!" she said but was cut off when he began to kiss different parts of her neck. "So your neck is sensitive" Chat said, his lips barely brushing her skin. "I g-guess" she muttered, her face red. "That's good to know" Chat responded and continued to kiss her neck, being gentle. Marinette held on to chat, her hands in his hair. She was breathing hard, biting back small mewls. Some slipped out, making Chat's ears twitch with excitement. He wasn't kidding when he said her neck was sensitive. Just light kisses made her a mess, but Chat continued on.

He licked at the crook of Marinette's neck and she was breathing twice as hard and held on to him like she was going to fall. he started to suck at her neck, and Marinette couldn't control any noises she made at that point. The places he got the best responses were where the jaw met the neck and the crook of the neck. Marinette was tugging Chat's hair lightly while he continued to attack her neck. He nipped gingerly at the crook of her neck, making her shiver lightly from the sensation. He also gave her a love bite at her jawline, making her gasp and tighten her grip on him, biting her lip.

"C-Chat" Marinette breathed out while Chat was attacking her collarbone. He hummed at the way she said his name and after one last hickey on her collarbone, he lifted his head and looked into her eyes. She was red and still breathing hard, and Chat decided she needed to pull that look off more. He would be more than happy to help any day. "What just happened?" Marinette said, looking down at her feet while touching her neck, feeling all the hickeys he left.

He smirked and tilted her head up with a finger, moving his face closer to hers. " I found out your neck is very sensitive and I wanted to test it. Also because you're really cute in this state. I'd be more than willing to do this again" he replied, watching her eyes widen in suprise. " I wouldn't mind either..." Marinette mumbled, looking up at him. Chat just smiled and kissed her, the kiss short and sweet. When they broke, Marinette felt then red marks on her neck and collarbone again and shivered as Chat  outlined one of the marks with his gloved hand. "Did you really need to leave that many marks on my neck? There's like 10 of them!" Marinette said, throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

Chat laughed and grabbed her hands, kissing both. "Yes I needed to! I want at least one to still be noticeable when I see you again. Plus, it will keep any competition away." He replied, grinning at the girl in front of him. She tried to act mad at him but couldn't control the giggles from coming out." People will ask what happened and I can't just say 'Oh you know, Chat Noir came to my roof and decided to kiss my neck, the usual'! And if my best friend sees... oh thank God for makeup" Marinette replied, laughing harder at the thought of Alya finding out. "I guess that's true. I won't mark you up as much next time though" Chat said, winking at the dark haired girl in front of him. Marinette smiled at the thought of this happening another time.

Chat's miraculous beeped, warning him he has about 5 minutes before he goes back to being Adrien. "Well princess, sorry not sorry to leave you looking like this, but I got to go. I definitely will be back, you have my word" Chat said, smiling sadly at Marinette. He didn't want to leave but he had no choice. Marinette nodded and leaned up, pulling chat down to give him a quick kiss. He returned it and hugged Marinette before getting ready to leave, Marinette watching him. "I hope to see you soon Chat Noir. Good night!" She yelled, In which he smiled and waved before taking off into the night.

Oh he will definitely be coming back soon.

Definitely.