Lockers (Adrienette)

Okay first things first is like every other story. I probably have hella grammar errors but whateva. Also, I'm fookin' putting her locker by the corner so it'll fit with my story okay? Like some of it won't be cannon or it might be OOC but can't a poor Leo dream?  (';ω;') I guess this is kinda like both of their other sides took over, leading to stuff  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh and I started to lose motivation but I got this part done I'm so proud of myself :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was like any other school day for Marinette. She was currently sketching, all of her focus was on her design instead of her teacher, who was going over a lesson. She already knew the majority of the lesson because she went over it the night before with Tikki to make sure she was caught up. she looked over to the seat next to her and sighed. Alya was sick and resting at home, so Marinette had to go through the day alone. Marinette felt someone stare at her, but she didn't know who. She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat, her eyes looking around. It wasn't a glare so it couldn't have been Chloé or Sabrina. It felt more like a stare you would give your crush. Nathanaël was focused on taking notes, so it couldn't be him. Marinette finally gave up trying to figure out who it was and looked ahead, the stare went away. She could have sworn she saw Adrien look away from her, but she assumed it was just her imagination. She continued to sketch, unaware of the green eyes who watched her.

Adrien's school day was almost like any other day. Except for the fact that he found out Marinette had a crush on him. He remembered getting to school and meeting up with Nino as usual. Nino was rambling about how Alya was sick. "And Alya is really worried because Marinette likes you and can't really be around you without  without her support and.." Nino kept rambling as Adriens face flushed at the new information and stopped Nino. "Whoa, hold up! Marinette likes me?" he asked, his hands holding Nino's shoulders. "Merde..." Nino cursed to himself, raising his arm to scratch the back of his head. "Uh yeah, I wasn't supposed to tell you... yes, Marinette likes you. Don't tell Alya or Marinette I told you or I'll be dead meat!" Nino said, his eyebrows rising as he begged him to not tell. "No worries man, I won't. I'm honestly surprised. I thought she didn't like me or she was intimidated by me." Nino just smiled and shoved Adrien inside the classroom before the bell rang. Ever since Nino told him Marinette had a crush on him, Adrien couldn't get her out of his head. He was suddenly well aware of her, seeing and feeling every movement she made. He caught himself staring at her like he would never see her again. Of course he knew her ever since school started, but he tried to leave her alone because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Now he really wanted to get to know her. She seemed a lot like ladybug the few times he did get to talk to her (as Chat Noir of course). 

Marinette was watching the time tick away, waiting for the bell to ring. She was tired and wanted to go home and sleep. Patrols have been the main cause of her getting no sleep. She loved to patrol, because there was usually no Akuma possessions at night. She and Chat would sit on rooftops and talk about life. They never talked about their personal lives, just about the street of Paris and things like that. Chat barely flirted with her at these moments, and he always listened to her if she would rant. Yes, those times were her favorite times. She didn't have patrol tonight though, so maybe she could finish her homework and actually go to bed early. She smiled at that thought, giggling at how weird that would sound if someone else said it. Just then the bell rang, and she took her time to get her stuff and go to her locker.

Adrien wanted to talk to Marinette today, to get her to speak a sentence to him without stuttering. Yes, he loved ladybug, but he knew he wouldn't have a chance with her. He wasn't saying her was going to ask Marinette out, but maybe flirting wouldn't do any harm. Today he didn't have anything scheduled, so he texted Nathalie and asked her if he could be picked up later. She said yes and Adrien grinned, happy to have this opportunity. He watched Marinette gather up her stuff, waiting for her to get out the door and following behind her. His locker was near her locker anyway, so it wouldn't look creepy. He quickly put his stuff away, grabbing his book bag. "Nino, you go out without me. I might take a while" he said to Nino, who raised his eyebrow but nodded, fist bumping his best friend and walking to the exit of the school. Adrien waited for the crowd to move out of the hallway, leaving them alone before he walked towards Marinette.

Marinette was swapping stuff out, putting textbooks she didn't need into her locker for the night. She was humming, checking herself in the mirror she had in her locker. She looked at her small ladybug charm hanging up by the mirror and smiled,  before closing her locker.  she was about to turn to the door but was stopped by a familiar crush. "O-oh Adrien! I d-didn't see y-you there, s-sorry!" Marinette squeaked, her face feeling hot from blushing. "It was my fault, I should have said something before I scared you, sorry" Adrien said, smiling slightly and walking slightly closer to Marinette, who backed up to her locker. "U-um do y-you need a-anything?" she asked, biting her lip as she realized she was cornered, her back pressed up to her locker and the wall right next to her. What was Adrien doing? she asked herself, gulping. She's never seen him like this before.

Adrien just smiled again, trying not to scare her too much. "Yeah actually, I was wondering if I could have you" he replied slyly, smirking. Marinette felt like she was going to die. Adrien is flirting with her? Oh where's Alya when you need her? She decided to try and flirt back to him. "I'm not sure, a-are you capable of handling this?" she asked, mentally cheering at herself for only stuttering once. She felt Tikki move slightly to pat her thigh, cheering her on quietly. Adrien only looked shocked for a second before smiling. "Feisty now, aren't we?" he questioned, moving his arms to either side of Marinette, trapping her. She jumped in surprise from how close he got to her, but still went along with the flirting. She might as well, when will she get this opportunity again? Marinette gathers up the confidence to take her slightly shaky hand and put a finger under Adriens chin, replying with "Well maybe being feisty is a good thing; it shows that I'm hard to get". She tapped his nose, giggling at his reaction.He looked surprised and his ears were tinted red from a blush but he still smirked.She finally mustered up some courage from ladybug to do this!   

"Well Ms. Hard to get, I'm sure I can easily sweep you off your feet" Adrien replied, leaning closer to Marinette who looked at him through her eyelashes. "Oh? How will you do that?" Marinette whispered, leaning closer to Adrien, their lips barely brushing against each other. "With a kiss." is all he said before kissing her softly. Marinette could not believe this was happening. Not that she was complaining. She kissed him back, putting her hands on his shoulders. Adrien couldn't believe it either. He was kissing one of the most amazing girls ever, and she was kissing him back. He moved one of his hands to rest on her waist, and the other onto her shoulder. Adrien got as close to her as he could, erasing any gap that was in between them. The kiss was short and sweet, like any first kiss should be. They parted, both blushing and looking at each other. They were speechless, both smiling. Marinette pecked Adriens lips, trying to see if he would kiss her again. He kissed her back, the kiss becoming more passionate. Marinette wrapped her arms around Adriens neck, getting closer to him. He nipped her bottom lip gently, making sure he wouldn't hurt her. She smiled and opened her mouth a little bit wider, feeling his tongue lick the spot he nipped her at. 

Adrien found Marinette sweet. It made sense since her parents owned a bakery and all. She was sweet in every way Adrien thought, his tongue caressing hers. Marinette suppressed a small moan, kissing Adrien was a dream come true. The way he held her made her feel protected from the world. He eventually stopped kissing her, as they both needed air. They both managed to regain their breathes after a minute, But they still felt breathless from the kiss. Adrien ducked down to kiss Marinette's cheek, making her smile and blush even more if it were possible. "I.... I was not expecting this to happen" Marinette said, playing with a few strands of his blonde hair. "I wasn't expecting this either, honestly" Adrien said, looking at Marinette's blue eyes. She giggled and looked away, mumbling "not that I was complaining of course". Adrien chuckled at that, simply nodding. They stood embracing there for a while before Adrien got a phone call from Nathalie, telling him that she was outside the school front waiting for him.

He sighed and looked at Marinette, who seemed to understand. Adrien hugged Marinette before kissing her on the forehead, saying "I'll see you tomorrow Marinette" before jogging off the the schools exits. Marinette squeaked an okay and watched him run off, making sure the coast was clear before opening her purse. Tikki got out and flew to Marinette, her blue eyes wide with shock, confusion, and happiness. "What just happened?" Tikki squeaked, giggling. Marinette blushed, touching her lips then whisper-yelled "I don't know but I'm happy!". Tikki and Marinette fangirled for a minute, then Marinette got ready to walk home.

On her way home, Marinette called Alya.

"OH MY GOD YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"