Chapter 21 - And here we go Again

I woke up to the sound of yelling from across the long hall in which I have started to call the Jall...Get it? Jail...Hall? Ok, moving on.

"No! Stop! Please!" 

I jumped out of bed and looked around for a possible weapon that I could use...Ya know...Just incase Donkey Man's back...

I looked around the room and spotted a lamp on the desk in the far right of the room, a bowl filled with Apple Jacks, a gallon of milk and a spoon.

Aww that's cute, they thought of when I would wake up...

SHUT UP, HAYLEY! ARE THEY OR ARE THEY NOT YOUR KIDNAPPERS!?

Geez mind, no need to be so pushy...

I ran to the desk, grabbed the spoon and was prepared to take on what ever was causing the screaming. 

I paused.

What am I doing with this spoon? I should be pouring out the milk into the bowl, and then eating the cereal. After that, and only after, will I go outside that bedroom door to figure out who the hell is yelling and why...

This could be someone's life your throwing away....

I thought long and hard about the amount of karma I could get if I possibly don't save the life...Well someone possibly isn't dyin-

My thoughts were cut off by another ear-piercing scream.

"Please! Please! Some one help!"

I opened the milk and started to pour some into bowl that was filled with Apple Jack Goodness. I mean it wasn't like they were calling me, specifically. I mean, the rest of the gang is here the person should be fi-

"Hayley! Please! The rest of the gang is out on a mission and I need your help! If you don't come-" Muffled yells were heard then a crashing of glass before the voice came to life again,"-Hayley!"

Welp...Can't do anything now...

I picked up my bowl and ran out of the room, my mouth filled with cereal and wearing a robe that Kai had lent me when I was first kidnapped.

"Eym Gomein!" I yelled, my voice muffled by the cereal stuffed in my mouth. I actually meant I'm coming, but I think the person got the point.

"What did you say?!" Yelled the person before more glass broke and shatters of it fell in the entrance of the hallway. Suddenly I felt a burst of heat come at me and the robe felt a little too heavy.

"What the hell?" I asked walking closer to the broken glass,"Ouch!"

I looked down at my foot which now was bleeding.

"Uh...Hello!? You called and I came and now I'm hurt! Please do explain!" I asked the voice as I put another spoonful of cereal in my mouth to muffle the cries of pain from my foot.

I heard a yawn from behind me and I turned around quickly, on the balls of my feet. There stood in all glory....Scarlet.

"What....Are you yelling about?" She asked between a second yawn.

"I heard someone screaming and then I stepped on this glass and it really hurt, but before I did all that I decided to grab some cereal but then the voice seemed to really like my name because it kept calling it, speaking of which aren't you supposed be out on a job? That's what the voice said unless the voice lied and that wouldn't be very and nice. Also what the actual hell did you guys put in the cereal, sugar? Steroids? Sueriods? Ha! That can be a thing! Sugar and steroids...But all the cool kids would prob-"