Chapter 18 - I'm Back ;)

I gasped. 

What was in front of me was something so completely insane that I couldn't phantom the words to express what I was seeing. My heart was beating fast in my chest almost as if I was running a marathon. Angels were appearing around me and carrying me up to the high heavens and clouds engulfed me in their softness. 

And I fainted.

I was in a dark hallway with a hot pink light at the very end. I just stared at the pink dot that seemed to have been staring back at me. I don't know how long I was there but soon I heard voices calling my name. 

"Nicki Minaj?" I asked my eyes widening,"Yo! I'm right here Nicki!"

I started to run down the hallway occasionally falling or running into the wall, but nonetheless running. Nicki Minaj was calling for me...But why? Am I that special? Oh my sausage quesadillas....

I continued to run down the hall until the hot pink light got bigger and bigger...Closer and closer...And slowly I could hear her voice more clearly...More...Manly?

My eyes popped open and I stood up straight in a bed. Wait...A bed? Oh my tacos...Did me and Nicki....I didn't know either of us were that kind of girl...

"You and Nicki Minaj did not do-the-do." I heard a voice say behind me as laughter erupted. 

I blinked. Wait. If I'm not in Nicki's awesome bed then where the hell am I? Wait who just spoke? I turned around to see no other than Kai himself rolling on the floor laughing as Tiger stared down at me with Jack by his side. 

"Refill." Tiger called out to Jack as he passed Jack a blue cushion. Jack took it, scooped ice into it from a silver thermist  and passed it back to Tiger who then placed the blue cushion onto my head, which I didn't notice was burning hot. 

 "Thank you..." I said to Jack and Tiger who nodded quickly and Tiger continued to tell Jack medical stuff...Which I couldn't help but ask then....

"Are you a doctor, Tiger?" I asked.

Tiger and Jack both stopped in their conversation and stared down at me. 

"I'm in training." Tiger answered as they both continued to awkwardly stare down at me.

"Really? The famous Tiger of the Seven Deadly Sins wants to be a doctor!" I yelled obviously surprised.

Tiger flinched at my words.

"Yes, is there a problem?" He asked me with a slight attitude. 

"Uh, no sorry... I was just surprised." I stuttered.

He sighed,"Don't be. Everyone is surprised that a member of the Great and Almighty Seven Deadly Sins actually wants to be something bigger and greater than just a murderer."

At his words I suddenly felt bad. His eyes held a certain sadness but I couldn't pin point it...

"Well, I think you'll make it." I told him. He whipped his head back down at me,"You deserve the best and your not just a murderer you are an amazing person as well. I was surprised and that's a normal thing to be. I apologize but, I really do think you'll make it."

I smiled up at him. His face suddenly turned as red as a tomato as he grinned as well, showing his dimples which were oh so friggin cute. 

"Thanks Hayley!" He thanked me and hugged me. I felt highly uncomfy because of the position I was in and him basically laying ontop of me but, I stuck through it. Wait! Every time this happens...I always forget that I was kidnapped and get too comfortable with these murderers and kidnappers. Which made this happen. 

Sat up slowly against Tiger's protests and Jack staring at me as if I was crazy. I walked towards Kai and stood in front of his still laughing body. He looked up, saw my serious face and immediately stopped laughing and stood up.

"Hey," Kai greeted me,"How you feel?"

"I feel fine, Kai. By the way brush up on your english, it's how do you feel not how you feel." I said quickly and as his face morphed into confusion I skipped to the point.

"Why'd you kidnap me, Kai? Tell me now. Here and now one hundred percent honesty."

It was quiet for a few moments before Kai started to choke on laughter. 

"HAHAHA! Are you serious?! No way Hayleay!" He finally calmed down and patted my head like a dog,"You really are funny, sweetie."

I swiped his hand away and glared at him.

"Don't call me sweetie. I am, and I repeat not your sweetie. I want answers and I deserve them."

Kai's face turned from straight out laughter to amused.

"Hmmm...Tell me why you deserve them?"

Everyone's eyes were locked on us but instead of watching Kai's every move they were watching mine. I glanced at Mickey through the corner of my eye and saw him pass me a warning look. What is the big deal? I only want answers.

"I deserve answers because you kidnapped me Kai! I deserve that much! I have been put through Hell and back with guns and almost being kidnapped by my own fruity loopy kidnappers!" I yelled, more like screamed in Kai's face. He didn't seemed fazed by my tone of voice like everyone else did he just stood there and smirked. Pure silence engulfed us before Kai spoke.

"Fruity loopy?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to wipe this taunting smirk right off his perfect face. I'm done with this whole situation. I'm angry and homesick and almost had a near death experience. So I did something that will leave everyone shocked. I was peed off. And maybe I was on my period. But being on your period is no excuse for punching Kai smack in the middle of the jaw.

I swung my arm back and used up all of my force to make my balled fist collide with his jaw. His face turned to the right telling me that I had done good work. His eyes went wide and silence once again was my new best friend. Jack dropped his something made of glass and everyone started to inch closer and closer to the door. 

Kai rubbed his jaw and mouth with one hand and looked at me with evil dancing in his eyes... The same eyes that killed people... The same eyes that people were afraid of.... The leader of the seven deadly sins.

And I just punched him straight in the face.

Oh My Little Pony...

What have I done?