Chapter 6 - Still Here

So far its been a month since the gang has took me in. I usually stay tucked up in my room, and Kai usually comes to visit me. He either talks about the crazy jobs he just went on or he flirts with me. I have to admit, his flirting skills aren't bad at all.
Today was different. Today, Kai called me from my room to come downstairs.
"We need you down stairs for a group meeting ." Weuss told me stepping into my room.
I looked up,"Since when was I apart of this so called 'group'?" I asked.
I made quotations around the word group.
"You always were." Weuss told me shaking his head,"Be flattered."

"What?" I asked him. First they lock me up in a room and now they expect me to be flattered. Hell no.

"Uh...Nope. I mean, unless locking somebody up in a room for a month is considered a welcome party, then you and your whole stupid gang can go to hell." I spat at him. His eyes widened before he walked over to me and sat on the bed.

"Listen," He started. I didn't want to let him finish.

"No. Just let me go home!" I yelled.

"Would you shut up?" He asked me with the most annoyed look I had ever seen.

"No. I want to go-" Before i could finish Kai(hot,o'l Kai) walked into the room with a plate full of tacos.

"Aren't you coming for the tacos?" He asked me chewing on a piece of one.

I just stared at him then back at Weuss.

"You came to get me....For tacos?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" Kai exclaimed happily,"Free tacos! You wanna pass that up?"

I looked back at Wuess who shrugged while hopping off my bed.

"Tried my best to tell ya!" He said on his way out. But not before he stole a taco from the plate Kai was holding.

I just stared at Kai while slowly getting up and making my way towards him. I sopped right in front of him and reached for a taco, but my hand was pushed aside.

"No. First downstairs. Then, tacos." He told me in a voice that was playful but left room for no argument. 

"Wha-! No!" I yelled. I knew I was being un-rational. I knew I was acting like a two-year old, but I just couldn't take this anymore. So, I did what any rational person would do who was obviously being un-rational, I threw a temper tantrum. 

"No!" I screamed,"Never! I hate it here! I hate the people! I hate the smell! I hate the food! I hate you!" 

Kai grabbed my arm and made me stand up. He glared at me.

"You didn't mean that." He growled.

I gulped,"Yes I did. I hate you."

"Not me." His eyes softened a bit at he stared at me in confusion and lifted the plate up a bit more so it was in my perspective,"The food. You can't hate the food!" 

I blinked. Really? I LOVE THE FOOD! The 'I hate the food' part was for advertisement purposes.

"No!" I said aghast,"I love the food!"

He smiled at me one of those rare smiles that i have grown to like over the past month.

"Good." He said and grabbed my hand to drag me downstairs.

On the way down, I tried to pick up a few of the tacos on the plate, but failed miserably. 

Once we entered the kitchen downstairs, everyone stared at us. 

"Oh..." Mickey said pausing his game and looking between Kai and I,"You-you guys..."

"Wow." Val said with approval on his face,"Didn't expect that ship."