Chapter 17 - Mind Blown

THIS DUCK IS SAVAGE! I also suggest you watch the 9 to 10-minute video to understand what will go on during the beginning of this chapter. Well, I wouldn't say understand but it would enhance it's humor.  I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard because of these freaking songs.(Personally I think the first on is the best.)

I looked up to see Kai staring down at me. 

"Hey!" He said with a huge smile that made me question why I was scared in first place. Kai wouldn't get hurt, he's the leader of the seven deadly sins! I'm such an idiot. 

"H-hey..." I stuttered. 

"Got any grapes?" He asked me.

I immediately got his duck reference. 

"Then he waddled away! Waddle, waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle, waddle! Til the very next day, bum bum bum bum bum ba dum!"

He laughed as he held out his hand to me to get up. I gladly took it and stood next to him, letting him lead me out of the closet....That's right! The closet.

As Kai pulled me out of the closet, I turned around and kicked the closet door with all my might. What I didn't expect was that it would leave a hole. My eyes widened and I took a step back.

"Welp...." I said quietly. 

I soon heard footsteps reach the door and soon it burst open revealing the other six of the seven deadly sins. I turned towards them and tried to block the view of the broken door while at the same time feeling awkward because of the trouble I put them through.

"Hayley?" Scarlet asked while staring at me. 

"Yep...That's me....Hayley....I bet you're wondering why I'm here..." I stated awkwardly.

"Yep!" Val answered taking at step towards the front of the group. He stared at me deeply,"Considering the fact that you talk too much and you told Kai so many f'ed up things that, by the way, weren't true and made him feel bad about himself. And ontop of that you disrupted my yoa-*cough* movie time."

My eyes widened and I looked at Kai who was avoiding my stare. I made him feel bad about himself?And my god Val, everyone know that you watch yoa-

My thoughts were interrupted by Peter.

"Well, I for one, am glad she's back." He smiled at me and I returned it," She's sexy anyway."

I rolled my eyes.

"No she's not. Look at how big her nose is." Scarlet interrupted.

I scoffed, "You know what! Fight me!....Actually don't, I'm not planning on going to hell today."

Everyone laughed...What was so funny? After the laughter died down everyone started to walk around the room. Mickey, Val and Jack took a seat the  table and Scarlet, Tiger and Peter walked over to the snacks. Kai nudged my side. I looked up at him, smiling down at me with that grin that melts my heart. I swear, I think I'm getting Stockholm Syndrome which is strange, considering the fact that I just made this guy feel bad not even a whole two hours ago. 

"Hey, I wanna show you something cool." He told me and started to tug me out of the room. Mickey and Val looked up at us as we left the room. Val said something to Mickey, but Mickey just shook his head, disagreeing. 

Once we left the room he tugged me from the room that I hear the fight come from and lead me, instead down a hallway I never noticed before. What the hell!? How big is this house?! They have hallways on every corner!? And like the rest it went on forever until we got to the door we needed and Kai opened it. And might I say.....

Mind Blown.

No seriously, like a grenade went into my head and exploded. I mean, yeah it hurts, but it was also oh-so-wonderful.