3.5

I wanna let y'all know, the cliffhanger from 2.5 hasn't been revealed yet! Don't give up hope!

Lucy's POV

I walked into the guild hall after cleaning up the immense mess in my kitchen.

I replied to a few hi's on my way in when I was passed by Lisanna. I know I shouldn't blame her, but I really, really didn't like her for the past 10 years.

She glared at me, before putting her nose in the air like she was better than me, and walking out.

She's got issues.

"Momma!"

I turned to face the direction of the voice.

"Nash! Oh, did you know that Mommy missed you so much last night?" I squeezed her tightly.

"I missed you too!"

"Oh! Don't you lie to me, you were having way too much fun with Uncle Loke to even think about Mommy." I pretended to cry. What was coming next was my favorite part of joking with Nashi.

Nashi scampered away for a moment before coming back and handing me a tissue. She hugged me the best she could. "Of course I miss you, Mommy. But I did have fun with Uncle Loke."

"That's great to hear, baby." I kiss her forehead, before picking her up. "Thanks Loke."

"Hey, it's no problem. I always love hanging out with this little squirt." He pinched her cheek. She whined in protest.

"Today's Sunday, and you promised that on Sunday's, we'll be able to practice my magic." Nashi pointed out.

"Well of course. Should we practice near the guild hall or at home?"

"Near the guild hall!" She cheers.

"Okay!" I set her down, grabbing one of her tiny hands and leading her outside.

Once we were outside, she sat down, clenching her hands into tiny fists, and scrunched up her face. A small flame surrounded her hands as she stared in amazement.

"Mommy look! There's fire on my hands!" She was waving her hands around wildly before stopping suddenly.

"Daddy has this magic, and Daddy's scary. Does that make me scary too?"

"Not scary in the sense you're thinking. I'm thinking...scary strong." I kiss her forehead. "My little fireball."

"Alright! I'm all fired up now!" She yelled, standing up. "Fire dragon roar!"

She let out a small beam of fire, barely missing Gramps.

"Sorry grandpa!" Nashi yelled, turning to me. "Mommy, mommy! Can I face Erzy now?"

"I'll go ask her if that's okay. You stay here with Gramps, alright?" I chuckle, patting her head before entering the guild.

I found Erza rather quickly, she was watching a card game Gajeel and Lily were playing.

"Hey, Erza? Nash wants to know if you wanna fight her."

"Of course. I could never run away from a fight!" Erza stood up valiantly and began marching towards the entrance.

"Please don't kill her!" I yell, running after Erza.

"Where is she?" Erza asked, turning to me.

"She's right—shit." I paled when I saw Gramps knocked out on the ground. Laying next to him was a folded up piece of paper and Nashi's hair tie.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." I sob, running towards Gramps. With shaky hands, I grab Nashi's hair tie and the note and unfold it carefully.

It read:

Dear Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail,

We have taken your daughter hostage. If you ever want to see her again, come alone to the forest East of Magnolia.

We're looking forward to meeting you.

No one had signed it. Those cowardly bastards.

"Lucy!" Erza shouted, running towards me. "What does it say?"

"They want me to go alone into the forest." I sobbed, dropping the note and clutching Nashi's hair tie to my chest. "I have to go, I have to save her—"

"Lucy, you can't act rashly." Erza said urgently. "We'll go together, right after I let Mira know about Gramps."

Erza ran back into the guild hall while I sat, silently sobbing. Who would do this? What kind of horrible person would take a daughter from her mother? I can't imagine how scared she is...

"Lucy?"

It was Natsu.

"Why're you crying?" He paused, reading the note. "Those bastards! Don't even think for a second that I'm not coming with you!"

"You can't!" I shout, standing up. "They said to come alone. I can handle myself."

"She's my daughter too! If you're going, I'm going with you, there's no choice." His fists light up. "Let's go."

"Erza's coming along." I say, just as she appears.

"So," she gives Natsu a one-over. "He's coming too?"

"He insists."

"Let's go."

Sorry for the short chapter! Here are some questions for ya:

1) Who do you think kidnapped Nashi?

2) Was that plot twist what you were expecting?

3) Is it true that I wrote this plot twist bc I suck at writing fight scenes?

Okay! Remember, if you enjoyed, be sure to leave a vote and a comment!