3.0

This chapter's dedicated to @Vanilla_Force for always being the first person to read the new chapters! 😋

(Idk if it's important or not, but I've noticed that there's alternating between votes on chapters. On all of the .5 chapters, there's 2 and .0, there's 3. I just wanna let that one person know that the .5 chapters aren't side stories but the actual story too! I don't want you to get confused.)

And I've FINALLY reached Sting in the anime, so his character's going to be more accurate.

(Now somewhat sober) Natsu's POV

"Ah. Ow. Shit." I mutter, grabbing my bruised arm, which I had landed on. "Why'd Taurus have to throw me so hard?"

I sigh heavily. "Of course, I was kinda feeling up Lucy." Then it hit me. "I was feeling up Lucy?! Oh god, Natsu! She'll never trust you around Nashi now!"

I sit in silence. "I should probably go back home. Happy's probably waiting."

When I arrive home, I'm bombarded by Happy.

"Where the heck have you been?!" He shouts. "I was waiting all night for you and you finally come back at midnight?!"

"Oh. Sorry Happy." I say quietly. "I was...out."

"Ew." Happy scrunches his nose up. "You smell like booze and Lucy."

Happy's eyes widened. "You smell like booze and Lucy! What happened, Natsu?!"

"I...uh..."

"Natsu..." Happy said warningly.

"I kinda...got drunk and went over to Lucy's."

"Did you cheat on Lisanna again?!"

"No! Lucy turned me down and threw me out! She literally threw me out the window!"

"Natsu, did you...?" Happy was not happy with me.

"I was drunk!"

"You did?!"

"I tried! I mean, I tried to seduce her! Gosh Happy, why do you think so lowly of me? You're my best friend."

"Because when you knew the facts, you still said Lucy, our other best friend, was lying to you because of Lisanna. You'd be raising Nashi right now if it hadn't been for Lisanna."

Happy's right, Lisanna was the one who convinced me to go on a century quest.

"Hey, Natsu!" I turned around to face my girlfriend, Lisanna. "I still can't believe I'm an S-class wizard!"

"I know, I can't either." I smile, kissing her forehead.

"Oh! I know!" Lisanna takes a step back, laces her fingers together and says, "How about we tackle a century quest together, since we're both S-Class?"

"What?!" I yell in astonishment. "Are you sure, Lisanna? It hasn't been long since you've reunited with your siblings—"

"It's been 8 years, Natsu," she giggles. "C'mon! It's now or never!"

I smile at her enthusiasm. "Anything for you."

"Gosh, you were whooped." Happy chuckled. "But seriously Natsu, how do you expect Lucy to forgive you if you keep doing stupid things?"

"I dunno." I sighed, sitting on my bed and crossing my legs. "I have good intentions. She knows that, right?"

"She probably doesn't know. You suddenly punching her boyfriend, you attempting to seduce her..." Happy pauses before bursting out into laughter. "I can't even imagine a drunk Natsu trying to be sexy!"

"It's not funny!" I roar. "I wanna make it up to her, I really do. Can you help me do that?"

"Before I agree, I have a question to ask you." Happy suddenly went serious. "Are you doing this for Lucy or Nashi?"

I honestly didn't know. I mean, my goal the past attempt was for Lucy to trust me with Nashi...I demonstrated that I'm not ready tonight.

"Both."

I expected Happy to completely reject that idea and make me make a choice, but instead he smiled and said, "Okay! Good enough for me. Let's get started."

~ Time skip: Lucy's apartment next morning ~

Lucy's POV

"Mmh!" I stretch my arms as I sit up. I open the window nearby my bed and let the light filter through before making my way to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you two doing here?!" I shout in surprise.

"We're makin' ya breakfast, what does it look like?" Natsu asks cheekily as every 'food' item was black and burnt.

"Aye sir!"

"It looks like you're destroying my kitchen..." I sigh. "Out. Both of you."

"By the way, where's Nashi?"

I stiffen up. "If you think I'm letting her near you when she's terrified of you, then you're dead wrong."

"I know that. But where is she?"

"I already know you're going where I tell you as soon as you're done here. There's no way I'm telling."

"B-but I made you breakfast!" He whines, fake tears in his eyes.

"B-but if you don't leave now, I'll summon Taurus again!" I mock him.

"Nope. Nopity-nope-nope-nope. All aboard the nope nope train! Toot toot!" He yells suddenly as Happy lines up behind him as they made train noises until they exit my apartment.

I sigh. "What'll I ever do with those two?"

Now you're probably thinking: why am I treating Natsu the same after last night's events? I just thought that he's already forgotten, since he was drunk. I'd rather not have a change in our relationship.

"A-as if we have a relationship. He's not my friend." I mutter to myself, crossing my arms. "Time to get this mess cleaned up."

I pull Virgo's key from my key ring. "Open, gate of the maiden: Virgo!"

Virgo appeared in front of me. (In her normal maid outfit, thank god.)

"What do you need, Princess? Are you going to punish me?"

"Can you help me clean up this mess?" I gesture to my kitchen.

"Of course."

And that was it! I wanted to get this chapter out to make up for the accidental publish earlier today. Sorry if it's short! Remember, if you enjoyed, be sure to leave a vote and a comment!