Chapter 12

//third persons pov//
Two months left of school.  The students of Collège Françoise Dupont couldn't wait for the graduating ceremony, or the what comes after...the party of course! After all the legal drinking age in Paris for wine is 16 and for liquor (beer, vodka, etc) is 18. As the students were entering the class, a dark cloud spread across the sky.

"I guess we are not sitting outside today..." Said Nathaniël, his girlfriend, who was sitting next to him, knew that Nathaniël loved to draw outside, and she also knew that she love to go outside and feel the breeze hit your face...or just run around like a headless chicken just for the fun of it,

"I'm sorry, I know how much you like going outside" she said a little sad,

"The thing is...I prefer spending time with you" he said, that comment making the girl blush, her clash was around the hair color of the ginger haired boy. They both giggled and started talking.

Alright let's move on to the first two sits. (Y/n) and Adrien, they were holding hands. (Y/n) being the talented young lad she is, made Adrien laugh...lets take a closer look to what they are saying.

//your pov//
-I love Adrien! I know I was going to a date with him after school today...sadly it is raining, and it's gonna rain for the whole day. We were planning to go for a picnic,  but since it started to rain,  we can't...

"Hey,  I saw on my phone that it's going to be sunny tomorrow! We can go to the beach! We could invite Nathan and Drea!"  Adrien said to me,

"What about Mari? Alya and Nino?" I asked,

"Alya and Nino are going to Nice over the weekend, and Mari is spending time with her uncle!" He said,  that makes more sense...so that means that Nathan and Drea have absolutely nothing to do? 

************time*****skip**************

-today I'm going to the beach with Adrien, Nathan and Drea.  Adrien said he wanted me to meet someone, he didn't tell me their name...not even a single clue!

Adrien picked me up at my house, he and his father had gotten closer, I'm glad! Adrien got a black mustang for his 'early' 20th birthday,  Mr. Agreste can't be there for his birthday cause of work,  so he got Adrien an early birthday gift.

Drea's house was pretty far from mine so was Nathan's,  so it was a long ride.  When we arrived to Nathan's house (because it was closer) he was out side waiting.  He was wearing a red t-shirt,  blue cargo shorts and black sandals,  he had a small black PE bag, which --I'm guessing-- had spare clothing and some books.  Not long after we picked up Nathan we arrived to Drea's neighborhood,  Adrien wasn't as close to her as me and Nathan were,  so we had to tell him where her house was.  We parked In front of her house,  I got out of the car and ringed the doorbell.

After a couple of seconds I saw someone that I didn't expect to see open the door,

"Oh! Hi Mr. Martinez!" I said,  it was Drea's
Father,  he told me Drea was in her room,  I walked in and walked towards her room.

"Hello? Drea?" I asked,  she opened the door and welcomed me in,

"I don't know what I should wear..." She said,  she loves being in the water, she felt 'free' (#waru, water X Haruko) BUT she gets this allergic reaction everytime she spends too much time in the salt water,  her face get all red and itchy. 

"Wear a two piece!" I said as she took out a gold two piece bathing suit.  She put some books,  her phone,  portable charger,  iPad,  spare clothes in her bag.  We walked out of the house,  saying bye to her parents and entering the car.

************time**********skip***********

We arrived to the beach,  Adrien parked next to a White Ferrari,  he called some one.

"Hey,  I'm here.  Yeah...ok,  wait for us where we used to sit with mom." He said then he hung up the call.  We took the chairs and the umbrella out of the car along with our bags. 

Adrien led us to a spot,  it didn't have too much shade,  perfect for getting a tan! but there was someone else sitting there,  I couldn't see his face,  only his hair...it was blonde!

"Hey! Felix!" Adrien shouted, (yes his brother, the original version) the boy turned around,  he looked similar to Adrien,  but 'felix' had a slimmer face and looked more serious,  his hair was also slightly longer.

"Well, hello.  You must be my little brothers girlfriend. (Y/n), is it? Adrien talks a lot about you." He said, his voice almost monotone.  I nodded slightly blushing hence the part of Adrien talking a lot about me.

*****************************************

We had tons of fun at the beach! We saw a little baby starfish,  a baby stingray and loads of fish!!! Adrien and I went scuba diving,  he found a black pearl and gave it to me,  I'm so happy to have a guy like Adrien!

Sadly not all the time at the beach was fun,  Drea forgot about her 'allergy' and stayed for a long time in the water,  her face got red and she couldn't stop itching it,  Nathan and her got out of the water and rested in the shade.  Felix didn't like going in the water,  he stayed under the umbrella and read a book called 'the host' it looked interesting...Adrien being the jackarse he is, pushed Felix in the water. 

After that Felix and Adrien had a huge water balling fight...yeah the rest of the day was fun!

*****************************************

Another day of school,  another day of dealing with Chloé...eww!

I wore a (f/c) shirt/dress,  blue jeans and
(2nd fav color) shoes.  I put my hair in (whatever hairstyle) and headed off to school. 

From the distance I saw Chloé bugging Nathan, I walked up to her and said,

"You have 'mint' breath.
Mint to brush your teeth and forgot!" She looked so mad!

"Who do you think you are!" She said,  her voice making me cringe,

"Well I think I am a very smart young adult that is capable of many things!" I said putting a fake pride pose,  she stormed off leaving me talking to Nathan, apparently Drea had a stomach bug,  hence her absence today. 

I was wondering where Adrien was,  just then he arrived.

"Hello, mon petite Chaton~" he said,  I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

Today was a normal day at school, not to boring but not too fun.

I can't wait for graduation!!

HOPE YOU LIKEDDDD!!!!
Im so sorry that I took so long to update,  I was just a little stuck...well
PEACE OUT!!!!✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼