Chapter 3

|| Adrien's pov ||
I can't believe yesterday happened! It was as if the universe heard me asking for help. The akumatized keep piling up, and each one more difficult to beat than the last, nothing my lady and I couldn't handle, but now with Tigress things would run smoothly. Not only did was Tigress a new asset, but (y/n) was one as well. She became real tight with everyone in our group rather fast, plus she really knows how to get Chloé's gears going (an obvious win for everyone).
As I arrived at school I took quick notice of the attention my classmates were giving (y/n). I exit the limo and make my way toward her.
The closer I get the more I notice her. The outfit she was wearing was absolutely stunning, but what really stood out was the color palette she used...green and black. (Y/n) took notice of me and drew her attention from our classmates, to my person.

"Do you like it?" She said as she turned around to give me the full view of her outfit. Now the colors and design stood out, but a zipper on the back gained my full attention. Instead of a regular zipper, it was a small replica of my baton.

"It's beautiful! I really like the zipper though" I said whilst smiling, a pink hue on my cheeks.

"Yeah! I got inspired by Chat Noir, if I'm going to live in Paris, I gotta hop on the trends, you know? Plus, he's my favorite." She said as I blushed even more. Eventually we all headed into the school ready to start class, that is until a certain blonde came screaming in.

"Oh Adriekins! Did you miss me?" She said whilst clinging onto my arm, "ew don't tell me you're hanging out with this zombie!" (Y/n) took quick notice of Chloé and her snarky comments, and took even quicker action to shut them down.

"Oh don't worry Chloé! You're safe, zombies only eat brains!" (Y/n) said with one of the biggest smirks I've seen in my life. I admit, Chloé was a childhood friend of mine, but she treated everyone here unfairly, so a little bit of her own medicine won't hurt her.

"That is not funny! My father will hear about this! He will get rid of you as fast as Ladybug can run!" She said pointing at (y/n), yet her challenging smirk remained.

"Then how come you continuously say that, yet we as well as myself are still here?" (Y/n) said challenging Chloé's quivering authority.

"Ugh, whatever. As if you're actually worth my time!" Chloé said.

"And Chloé just so you know, all those product you use for your hair, damage it more." (y/n) said while putting her hand on her hip and bringing a smile to her face, leaving a furious Chloé standing in front of her.

"How dare you?! Come on Sabrina!" Said Chloé as she stomped away in her pit of passion.

***

|| Your pov ||
     Adrien's limo unfortunately wasn't working, so I offered him, along with the rest of our group, a ride home. Small talk filled the silence, but no interesting topic came up. Eventually everyone was gone except for Adrien, whose house was still quite far.
"So Chat Noir eh?"
"Yeah, I admire how he can remain in his joking-like attitude even under the pressure of the whole city being in danger."
"Yeah I guess you're right! What about Ladybug? Or the new recruit? Tigress!"
"Ladybug is quite the hero if I'm being honest, but she doesn't stand out from the typical stereotype now that I think about it. In all seriousness though, I'd rather have Ladybug save me than Tigress, I still don't know much about her, and I'm sure she might feel the same."
"I'll tell ya a little secret. Although I wholeheartedly love Ladybug, Tigress made quite an impact on me, if she continues to do whatever she did last time, then she'll for sure surpass Ladybug soon, no offense of course."
      I blushed at his remark. Yes it's true, although I am Tigress, I'm not 100% confident I can do the job as efficiently as the two veteran heroes, yet I still can't help to feel prideful for leaving Adrien in such an awe. Me? Yeah me, I made a hottie thing I'm cool (indirectly obviously, he doesn't know I'm Tigress ha).
"Oh it's right here!"
"Alright! See you tomorrow Adrien!"
"Bye (y/n)."

***

      After dropping Adrien off we headed to my home. I ate dinner with my mom, and then headed to my room, ready to feed Tessa and do some vigilante work.

"Tessa, let's get roaring!" I said as I jumped out of my window and headed from roof to took making sure nothing bad was going on. Eventually I stopped, I decided to take a break and rest for a couple of minutes, so I head to the Eiffel Tower and look down on the city I've grown to love despite the death of my dad being not so long ago.

"This truly is a beautiful city." I said to particularly no one, perhaps to myself.

"Yeah, I know...its Prrfect." I heard someone say, I turn around and spot none other than my favorite black cat.

"Chat! What are you doing here?" I said giggling a bit, after all I am a sucker for jokes.

"You looked a little lonely my princess, I thought you might want the company, but if you don't want to I can go." he said to me, I was a little shocked, who could've thought I looked lonely, and who could've thought that Chat would drop his jokester personality so soon into our friendship.

"Thanks Chat."
"I know I haven't known you for long, in fact this is only our second time meeting each other, but I wanted to let you know that I've always felt safe and calm around you. I don't know what it is, but something is drawing me to you."
"Like an invisible force or something?"
"Yeah, like an invisible force or something." He said with a smile on his face and a laugh that followed shortly.
"You're not the cat everyone assumes you are, you know?"
"I guess I'm not."
"But you're very pawesome either way."

There it is again, that laugh. Ugh that forsaken laugh that makes my heart twist.

"Who are you Tigress?"
"I think it's best if you don't know that yet, safety and all."
"You're right. Perhaps not now my prrrincess, how about we reschedule that identity reveal to some other day?"
"I'm fine with that my prrrrince," I stand up and lean near the edge, "take care Chat."
"As to you prrrincess."

|| Third Person's pov ||
      And so the two heroes rode off to the night sky, although alone, their hearts remained together, clouding their judgements and confusing their thoughts.
****
The more I reread this fanfic the more I want to cry. Almost 5 strong years of being in the ML fandom 💪🏽

PEACE OUT ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽