Chapter 7

|| Your pov||
  Nothing new was happening in our lovely city of Paris, much less in our little academy. I sat in my seat and waited for class to begin thinking this day would be like any other. That's what I thought until the teacher and an unfamiliar face entered the classroom. The new student was gorgeous, they had tanned-freckled skin with ocean blue eyes, and chestnut colored hair

"Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today we're getting a new addition to our class. Why don't you introduce yourself dear?"

"Great to meet you everyone! My name is Julián, I'm a transfer student from America, but I was born and mostly raised in Spain." His voice was smooth, like honey I suppose. It was different from Adrien's, more stiff.

  I noticed Julián walk to my table, I began to sweat, HES attractive yes, but I already have Adrien. Fortitude (y/n)!

"Hey, I don't bite little lady,"  He said, I smiled at him, the least I could do was be polite to the kid...can't say the same about Adrien. I could smell the hostility fuming from his body, but it wasn't until he slammed his hands on my table that Julián noticed as well.

"But I do"

  Poor Julián left after my lovely boyfriend's threat.

"Welcome to Paris!" I semi-yell at the terrified new kid, the poor boy seemed like a puppy with its tail between its legs.

"So kitten, are you ready for that anatomy test today?"
I looked at him in disbelief, there's no way I'm letting this opportunity pass by.  As much of a pain my jealous boyfriend can be, I simply cannot poke the bear

***

You know that feeling of exhaustion you get after doing something you've worked so hard for? Well that's just about how I feel at the moment, never had I imagined an anatomy test to be so tiring.
I seemed to have lost grip of my pencil while dozing off to the ticks of the clock. I was going to pick it up when Julián beat me to it, but before I could even thank the spanish boy, Adrien was quick to gently shove him aside and hand me the pencil instead.

"Thanks Adrien."

"No problem prrrincess!"

I then heard the ocean eyed boy mutter his annoyance toward Adrien, I was as quick as Adrien was to show his jealousy to apologize to the new kid.
I lightly punched my boyfriend's arm, and looked at his emerald eyes.

"You should keep that jealousy in check kitten, or else you might get akumatized soon."

We laughed and joked till we had to go back to work.

***

The day was over faster than I would've imagined, nothing much has happened, that is if you ignore the countless times Adrien has macho'ed Julián up whenever he got near me.

"Hey, (y/n)!"  I hear Julián say as he approached me and my locker,

"Oh, hey Julián!"

"I...uh...wanted to know if you wanted to go eat something after school? As friends of course!"

"Sure! I know a great place near the park, how about we meet there?" I proposed, but before Justin could answer Adrien slammed my locker door shut and began to hiss, 

"Stay away from my lifee~" he said, then Julián ran and shouted

"SEE YOU AT THE PARK!!! 8 O'CLOCK!" I nodded and looked at Adrien,

"Adrien we're just getting to know each other. You know you're the only one for my kitten!"

***

I was looking at the scenery around me, no matter how long it had been since I moved to Paris, i always felt like an outsider looking in, a tourist per se.
Julián was running a bit late, so Adrien stayed with me, afraid of leaving me alone in the evening in downtown Paris. I was quick to notice the chestnut haired boy run toward us and put an arm around me once he reached our bench.

"Oh, hey (y/n)! Sorry I'm late, I kinda got lost."

"I totally understand!"

|| Julián's pov ||
She was so beautiful, in my years of living in Spain and America I had never seen someone so good looking before. I need to make this girl mine, but it has proved to be quite difficult thanks to the blonde boy that seems to be glued to her by the hip. I had my arm around her, it was nice...until I heard hissing.
Seems like her little friend doesn't like me much, I take my arm off her shoulders and he returns to normal. That's weird, i put my arm around her once more, I am not surprised when I hear the hissing once more.
It had been a lovely evening, but I had to ask her if she was seeing anyone, I may find her undeniably attractive, but I'm no home-wrecker.

"Hey (y/n)?" I asked, her friend's eyes glued to me like I was food.

"Yeah?"

"Are you single?"

I could her the blonde chocking on air, the (h/c) girl smiled at me and patted the blonde on the back.

"I'm sorry Julián, I'm seeing Adrien at moment." she said as she motioned to the still chocking, but somehow smirking, blonde boy. I was disappointed, yes, but I shouldn't expect less, she is beautiful after all.

"I'd love it if we remained as friends though!" I nodded, and soon I parted ways with the duo.

***

~your dream~

"Care for a stroll? M'Lady?"

I take his hand and smile, "of course." We jumped from roof to roof, taking in the Parisian atmosphere, stopping at a little hill with the city view.

"I love you~"
I gently kissed him, he tasted sweet, almost like honey.

"I love you too, my prrrrincess"

This was undeniably the man I would marry, I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but alas we are still teenagers in love, we may be almost done with school, but we're still only 18.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

He took a deep breath and got down in one knee. A gasp left my throat as I contemplated what was about to happen. Adrien took out a small velvet box and opened it.

"I want you to be my prrrrincess for the rest of my life, I want to wake up next to you every day, and I want to share my love and my pain and my everything with you. So I'm asking you, my love, will you marry me?

The ring was beautiful, it was a silver cat wrapped around my finger, it's eyes I assume we're (gemstone/birthstone).

Tears streamed down my face as I realized my dream became a reality.

"Yes!"

I savored this moment with all my heart and soul, as I knew that once the clock hit 12, all my wishes would vanish, and this dream would too.

Then again,

'A wish is a dream your heart makes, when your fast asleep'

A/N
Ahhhh I'm so sorry for taking FOREVER to finish editing this chapter T^T. I've had some personal stuff to take care of, but that's no excuse, so please forgive me my lovelies.

PEACE OUT ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽