Chapter 4

|| your pov ||
  Summer is just around the corner, and I just can't wait to hit the beach on the last day of school! I can already feel the sand between my toes, the salty breeze in my face, and the fresh waves hitting my body. I can hardly contain my excitement! I walked to my bathroom and took a shower, after that I walked into the closet and grabbed a (f/c) shirt with (jeans/shorts/skirt) and a complimentary hoodie. I put my shoes on and styled my hair. 

As I ran down the stairs, I smelled the delicious scent of breakfast being made. Once I got to the kitchen, I had the delicacy to know that it was my mother making pancakes.

"Mornin' mom" I said, my mom was beautiful, she had short (h/c) hair and pretty grey eyes, her skin was (s/c) and her smile was bright.

"Here, I made breakfast," she said, I thanked her and started eating my food. When I finished I said bye to her and ran off to school. Soon I began to see my school in the distance, and once I got there I walked to Marinette and Alya, they were talking.

"Hey guys!" I said waving to them.

"Hi!" Said Marinette

"Heyo," said Alya

"What are you guys doing after school on the last day?" Marinette asked,

"Nothing" said Alya,

"I'm going to the beach the whole month, starting the last day, after school." I said, Marinette and Alya stared at me.

"Can we come???" They both said at the same time.

"Sure, what could go wron-" I said, but got interrupted.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Adrien said,

"N-N-Nothing?" Marinette asked with a nervous tone...strange...

"Yeah, anyways I said I was going to the beach for a month and Marinette and Alya decided to come too" I said

"Can I come?" Adrien said

"Yeah, tell Nino he is invited too" I said

"What about Nathan?" Marinette asked

"He's going to Italy with his father." I said, they all nodded. Adrien walked by my side, he kept telling me cheesy puns.  Suddenly I realized that our lockers were next to each other, what a coincidence! It's a shame that I didn't notice this before.

"Adrien!!! I missed you!" Chloé said, ugh why is she in my class...

"Chloé don't you have to be somewhere else?" I said

"Ugh what are you doing near Adrien? You are ruining his perfect looks" she said, I could see Adrien getting mad,

"Chloé go away, I've had enough of your crappy attitude!" Adrien said, I wasn't the only one shocked, Chloé and everyone that heard what Adrien said.

***

  The trip to the beach was quite lengthy, but with this group of friends it felt shorter than perceived. Once we got to the hotel, we dropped off our bags and got ready for the salty sea breeze just outside the premises.

  I put my bathing suit on, it was green and had a black cat pattern. I wore a black bottom to match with the top (a green one-piece with black cats is an alternative).  I let my hair loose. 

I saw Marinette sun bathing, Alya and Nino talking to Adrien and I heard him whisper 'and they said spring was the season of love', Alya pushed him to me and he said

"Oh wow, I really like your kitties!" He said to me while looking at my top.

"Thanks I-I found them very cute too and umm ---" I said, then I noticed that I have spent too much time with Chat, I started blushing.
Wait a second did he mean...

|| Adrien's pov ||

"Oh wow, really like you kitties" I said,

"Thanks I-I found them very cute too and umm ---" she stopped and blushed, I was smiling, when reality hit my head.

"W-Wait, no!!" I said blushing,

"I mean this pattern. YEAH, LOVELY PATTERN OF KITTIES! VERY CUTE!" I said blushing even more,

"But you know, I like those kitties too" I said, oh gosh what am I doing?!?

(Y/n) covered her 'kitties' with her towel, her whole face was red, I covered my mouth, I bet my face was redder than Nathaniëls hair!!!

"U-uh" she said, "you l-look like the tomato child" she said

Awkward silence

Then we all bursted out laughing.

***

I walked closer to (Y/n) and said,

"You know your kitties are very cute too." I smiled at her and she blushed, like the tomato child, she raised her hand and started ticking me.

Alya took Marinette and Nino somewhere, leaving me and (y/n) alone, I built up courage and said,

"I like you..." I can't believe I said it...

"Like...as in like like?" She asked looking at the horizon,

"I want you to be mine" I said romantically,

She looked at me with a smile and hugged me,

"Yes...I'll be your kitten, I love you"  she said smiling,

"I love you too..."

HOPE YOU LIKED!!! 

HEY HEY HEY! I finally edited this chapter, thankfully there wasn't much to fix.

PEACE OUT!!!!✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
PS I USED THIS VID FOR THE END.