Chapter 11

//your pov//
- my hair flowed along with the wind...only three months left till school is over, after that...who knows.  I was practicing ballet, after all I was going to teach it.  On pointe ballet shoes were uncomfortable AF! I don't know how some people like wearing this thing! I mean i prefer wearing cleats like Andrea,  she plays soccer and softball,  her parents made her,  she has that hidden sporty talent.  There was a huge meadow near the city,  Adrien and I like to hang out here every once in a while,  but I come here when I want to be alone.  After a couple of hours of practicing and making my own routines, I saw two butterflies frying around...I'm going to guess one of them was a female and the other was a male.  They were flying in circles,  they were monarch butterflies,  their pretty bright orange wings was getting most of my attention.  They looked happy (makes no sense I know), I know it's cheesy but bear with me people! After a while the butterflies left,  I laid on the grass, looking at the sky, thinking about life.

//third persons pov//
(Y/n) laid on the ground thinking about life, what was she going to do after graduating? What if She wasn't a good teacher and gets fired? A bunch of questions flew inside her mind.  She was so distracted thinking that she didn't noticed a certain someone laying next to her.  It's was Adrien...of course.  Adrien smiled at his girlfriend and her unique ways.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)!" Adrien said,  (y/n) snapped out of her 'trance' once she heard her lovers voice, she smiled and held his hand.

"Hey kitten!" She said, still smiling,

"What were you doing out here by yourself?" He asked, slight concern filled his voice.

"Oh! I just thought I needed some time to think about life and what am I going to do after graduating..." The young lad said, Adrien just nodded in agreement, sorta.

She never told me that she came her by herself, I mean I come out here too, but still.

The boy thought, he didn't like the fact that his beloved came out here by herself...he wasn't doubting her capability of self-defense though, neither was he not trusting her, because he knew that in a couple of months the beautiful young woman will be his, that their strong love would be united once in for all. (Creepy much)

//your pov//
-Adrien took out his cellphone and asked me if I wanted to dance to some new music he had. I nodded so he played his 'recently added' playlist. The song 'me too' by Meghan Trainor started playing. I immediately stood up and started to dance with the beat, Adrien laughed and joined me.

'Who's that sexy thing I see over there?
That's me, standin' in the mirror
What's that icy thing hangin' 'round my neck?
That's gold, show me some respect'

At this point we were jumping around, I was lip singing as Meghan while Adrien was my backup singer.

-time skip after song-

We were both having a blast! Sadly we had to leave because it was getting late, Adrien took me out to a date. He told me we were eating at a new seafood restaurant. We arrived faster than I thought. The place was beautiful! On the outside it was navy blue, it's had white rose bushes on the back and orange pansies on the front. The door was a beautiful shade of brown (not poop brown...unless you really want the doors to be that color) the Windows were so sophisticated, you could see the inside of the place! On the top of the buildings front wall there were three words 'written' in cursive, saying 'fruit de mer' meaning seafood (creative name, right?). Once we got inside a male worker asked if we had a reservation, Adrien said his name and the worker let us in, we got our table and looked through the menu, there were so many choices, they all looked very tasty~ I ended up choosing (fav seafood), Adrien was eating a squid and oyster soup. My food looked and smelled delicious, so did Adriens. Our table had two black comfy chairs, the table cloth was crimson red with golden patterns at the end of it. Every other table was like ours if not they had Crimson red chairs and bleach table cloths with golden patterns at the end.

"This food I so good!" I said, I was being completely honest, this was the best seafood I've ever had!

"I know mine is amazing! Wanna try?" He said, I nodded and he brought the spoon full of soup to my mouth, the hot liquid entered my mouth, it was sweet, but a little salty and a bit sour too...(I'm taking this the wrong way T^T)

"This is so good Adrien!!" I said, almost shouting, after eating our food we ordered dessert, we both had (fav dessert), I have to say that it's was also very tasty! We went to the arcade and played for a while, Adrien brought me home and then we parted ways.

As I entered my house, I heard glass shatter, I ran to where the sound came from and saw mom trying to get a late night snack...

"MOM! YOU SCARED THE LIVING DORITOS OUT OF ME!" I shouted, still a little shocked, I thought some one broke in the house.

"Oh dear, I was just a little Hungry!" She said, after that I went to my room and changed into my pajamas, I had a peaceful dreamless night.

Hope you liked!!!!
So people who don't like ballet! I know you want to do something else, but ballet was the thing that brought you to Paris...so please bear with me and my weird ways!

PEACE OUT!!! ✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼