As I take the second sip of my coffee Darcy, Niall and Liam walk out laughing. "Yeah alright, whatever. See you tomorrow mate." Niall laughs, his little Irish giggle and I am up and out of my seat.

"Slow down there tiger, that coffee has gotten to your head." Zayn says, and I send a scowl his way instantly, making my way behind Louis and Zayn into his room.

"What's he doing here?" I hear his beautiful raspy voice for the first time in what felt like weeks. His voice was alert. Zayn must have ruined a very strong relationship for his voice to sound so ragged.

"Well hello to you too." Zayn smirks. We were still hovering around the back of the room, I couldn't see him since the boys tall frame hid me from him. But I just wanted to take this one at a time. I wanted to reminisce in his beautiful voice.

"He's alright mate, he's here to apologise and shit." Louis defends. "Actually, um... He is not the one too worry about being here exactly." Louis then says nervously, and I knew he was referring to me.

"Louis..." Harry growls. This guy just survived death and he is still acting as though nothing happened.

"Hey." I say, finally walking out from behind Zayn.

He looks shocked to see me at first, a few emotions flickering through his eyes before one surfaces. Anger. "What is she doing here?" He speaks harshly towards Louis.

"I called her. You nearly died Harry and she was the only one I could think of calling. She was pretty handy too."

"Being your brother's fiance has it perks." I laugh nervously, now deciding it wasn't such a nice thing to say seeing as his nostrils flared much more now. I was so nervous. He was far from the gentle guy I had come to love.

"You're dating Hunter?" Zayn gasps. It seemed as though only Harry's close friends knew of Hunter, which is good because I won't have to worry about what I say. "Wow, and I thought you were actually starting a normal relationship. Are you seriously going to be that immat-"

"Shut it Zayn. Just say what you want and leave."

"Okay well, just wanted to say I was sorry for being such a dick lately. Honestly Harry I am so sorry, I was such an idiot for a selfish purpose. I'm sorry it took you nearly dying for me to realise it. When I tried to move you away from your car, I thought I lost you mate. The cops were coming and the ambulanc-" Harry cut off Zayn's sincere apology. He seemed to have a lot to be sorry for.

"You called the ambulance?" Harry asked, bewilderment lacing through his expression.

"Of course, I was just a little behind you. I couldn't watch you suffer. Brothers, remember?" Zayn inquiries. I look towards Louis and his head is hung low.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't know," Harry starts to say and he looks deep in thought. Team Louis, I tell myself. "How do I know I can trust you? Because quite frankly you left us and lied. You said you wanted a normal life away from all the street racing, you wanted to be normal, and then you go into another career of street racing. I can't trust you right now, give me time." He continues, very softly. I was surprised at the level of soft spot Harry was giving Zayn.

"That's fine mate, take all the time you need. just know I truly am sorry." He walks closer to Harry's weak body. "Mum has wanted you to try her new flavour of pie for while now. I've got to run now so I will see you later."