Chapter XI

XI.

'Feel the love, sparks will fly. They ignite our bones, when they strike. We light up the world' ~ Fire Stone by Kygo

Maria.

Once I was accommodated down the stairs with Anne, I slipped on my black vans.

"Oh great..." Anne muttered to herself.

"What's the matter?" I asked, coating my eyelashes with mascara. I could see her through the mirror, down stairs, looking as if she forgot something.

"Robin went out. We have no one to drive us, and it's like a forty five minute walk on legs." I wouldn't want her to walk. I mean, I don't want to walk. It's too far to walk to and back with hands full of shopping. "Can you call Harry?" As much as I didn't want to, I ambled back up the stairs and knocked on Harry's bedroom door.

"Harry..." I called through the shut door, knocking again.

The door opened, a great grin plastered on his face. "Come back for me, baby?"

"En tus sueños." I muttered, a confused look on his face. "Anne wants you."

"Yes, mum!" He called from in front of me, my ear drums vibrating with such impact.

Could he be any louder?

"Come on, you can attend shopping with us." She shouted back, making Harry grunt. But then his lips twitched into a menacing smile.

"You know what that means, princess?" He lowered his head to level with my own. "You and I. Together, for at least three hours. Are you okay with that?" He asked, chuckling. I grew nervous as his face had gotten to close for me to think straight. He talked to me as if I was a child. I nodded at his question, gulping at his intense gaze. "Alright then."

He walked away, down the stairs towards Anne. I tried to catch my breath, before I faced the living devil. I regained my posture, straightening myself up as I walked down the stairs as if nothing happened.

"Shall we get going?" Anne asked, as soon as I saw them. We both nodded, Harry slipping his boots on. "Alright, Harry you are driving. That's your whole purpose of coming."

"Who said I wanted to come? I was practically threatened by your tone." He laughed, Anne also chuckling a little.

"Or, Maria worked some of her persuasive magic?" Anne wiggled her eye brows at me. My cheeks heating with warmth, Harry smirking up at me.

"You have no idea." He winked at me.

"Alright. Let's go. I don't want to be late when the guys come home." Anne rushed Harry, walking out towards the car. I walked out after her, taking the seat at the back.

We walked around the shops with a couple of bags on our arms. Harry would walk behind us, as I and Anne would discuss random shops or where to go next. My feet began to ache, it becoming evident as I stumbled a little.

"Maybe we should sit down and get some lunch now." Harry called to us, as we began to make our way towards super drugs.

"Yeah, probably best. My arms are killing from carrying these bags." Anne huffed, walking towards New Delhi café.

"Why didn't you tell me. I could have carried those bags for you." Harry scolded his mother.

Through out this trip I saw a connection between Harry and his mother that I hadn't seen between any of the others. Though Hunter was a parent pet, I would never have imagined a bond so meaningful, and full of joy, to Harry.