I guess I could put it past me, since now that Harry was okay. I know that if Harry found out he would be in that hospital bed again, he could cause serious damage to himself if he put too much pressure on his body. "I guess so. Only for Harry."

"Okay, yeah. Um, thank you."

"Just because we are starting some friendship doesn't mean I'm going to switch sides." I say, when I look at him, and he looks genuinely confused. "I live in team Louis." I felt like I was in some Twilight saga, since choosing a side according to my favourite male felt like one of those movies. Then again I was in a movie myself. Hunter or Harry.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head in disbelief. "Deal."

After the inevitable encounter, the whole car ride was silent and I was thankful since it gave me sometime to think about what I would say to Harry. Or what I would do to him. Putting my explicit thoughts aside.

I was so mad that he gave me such a huge scare, but so relieved at the same time. He was still alive and I didn't have to break anyone's heart by telling them of such a tragedy. I could now tell him how I truly feel; I love him.

Once Zayn parks into the hospitals parking lot, I rush out and sprint my way towards the entrance. Speeding my way up the stairs, because frankly the elevator was way too long and I needed something to do that would exhilarate my breathing.

As soon as I was on the first floor I realised that I had completely abandoned Zayn. Oh well, he would understand I think.

I push myself further and faster up another flight of stairs, imagining Harry's messy hair sprawled against the pillow, or his cheeky smirk. The steps were steep making it a lot harder for me to run up. I wasn't getting to Harry any faster like this. Maybe I should have used the stairs.

When I reach level four, I zoom through the door in a hurry to find Louis standing outside pacing, and as soon as he saw me he is already making his way towards me. He scoops me up in his arms, a joyful laugh leaving his mouth.

"Told you that gorilla would pull through." He spoke, proudly.

"I'm so glad you were right for once." I giggle against his chest. "Can I see him?" I lift my head up to look into his eyes.

"Only three people at a time. Darcy, Niall and Liam are in there right now. I saw him briefly but decided to go in with you and Zayn. He looks quite pale so don't get scared. God, I'm so happy that mother fucker is alive." He rambles, but I couldn't be any happier right now.

"Louis." I laugh at his foul language. "I love him."

"Aren't you getting comfortable with that phrase?" He teased. "When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know Lou, but you can't tell him yet." I start to stress but he shakes his head and zips his mouth shut. I smile at his childish gesture.

"Damn, you are fast?" Louis and I both turn to see a panting Zayn hunched, trying to capture some oxygen. "You aren't even affected? Maybe I'm just out of it." He questions himself, and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Coffee. I need coffee if I am going to stay up all night." I say, making my way over to a coffee making machine, that was just put a few door down from Harry's room. I just want to see him now.