Epilouge p.2

Epilogue p. 2 - malum

"I think you should be my boyfriend." Mcjael says out of the blue and Calum nearly chokes on his spit as he drops his iPad onto the bed in surprise. Damn, all he wanted to do was write the epilogue for his Lashton Fanfiction Mind Reader. (which is totally an amazing book. 11/10 could be a newyork times best seller) but Michael had to come and surprised him like that.

So rude.

"W-what?"

"Calum, I like you, you like me, so why not like each other but now sex is open, so I'm asking you to be my boyfriend please?" Michael says and Calum laughs at his unusual humor.

"I'm sorry but I'm saving myself for someone."

Michael looks over at Calum with incredibly sad green eyes and a little pout and Calum fights the urge to cuddle him forever.

"Who?" Michael ask sadly.

"Matthew with a youtube channel called Lush. He is amazing and he will love me one day." Michael's facial expression softens and he gives Calum an annoyed look.

"Boi."

Calum rolls his eyes and sighs falling back onto his bed.

"Well, since he's yet to confess his undeniable love for me yet, I guess you'll have to do for now." Calum says with a bored tone even though he has the biggest fucking smile ever on his face.

Michael grins from ear to ear before tackling Calum onto the bed kissing all over his face. Calum giggles pushing Michael back a little giving his a nice warm hug.

"You're my boyfriend, holy shit." Michael says hugging his back wrapping his arms around the boys thin waist.

"I'm your boyfriend, holy shit." just as they were about to seal a kiss, calum phone rings casuing calum to pull away.

"Ashton?"

"Uh yeah, hey calum. Why dont we just call the bet off i mean, its stupid and childish honestly." ashton says with a nervous laugj at the end causing calum to jump up in victory, becasue duh, he knows he won just by ashtons tone.

"I won bitch! Bow down peasent. Youre my slave for the entire month." he can hear ashtons fake dramatic sobs through the phone. "Well, be prepared to do some crazy shit starting monday peasent. Im gonna go cuddle my boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND?! OH MY GOD YO-" calum cuts of ashtons loud voice by having up on him and turning his phone on do not disturd mode.

He turns around to find michael with a cute pout on his lips. Calum laughs giving him a kiss making michael smile again. And for the rest of the night they cuddled and shared kisses as an official couple finally.

E N D F R T H I S T I M E

-

I would like to thank all the people who read this shitty story and all the people who commented and voted.

Y'all don't know how happy I get when I see the notification that someone commented something. :-)

even if you commented me to drop dead and go choke on a dick while bouncing on a cactus, It still made my week tbfh.

peace out bitchez ✌