Seven

I'm like 5 chapters ahead since I write whenever I'm bored so I always have to come back and recheck them, sigh. That's a lot of effort.

Also, I want to thank @KITTENAFI and
@Lashton_Princess37 for always voting on my shitty chapters, <3 you're the bestest people eva

L u n c h t i m e y a s s

"Let me get this straight. You want me, Luke hemming, to come over your, ashton Irwin, house today?" Luke questions. Again with the questioning. Didn't we have enough of this last chapter?

"Yes, I want you, Luke hemming, to come over my, ashton Irwin, house today. Ya know, so we can hang out and do stuff friends do." I say.

"Oh my god. All my life, I've been waiting for moments to commee. When I catch fireee-"

"There is no time for amazing songs lyrics. Are you coming over it not? I mean you do the to if you don't want to, it's not like I'm-"

"Ashton." Luke cuts me off.

"yes?"

"Shut up. Yes I'll come over today." He states casually readying his elbow onto the lunch table, trying to act cool about the situation, when in his head he was flipping shit. The love of his life just asked him to come hang out with him. This couldn't be more exciting.

"We'll talk more about the details in math together, sound good?" I ask standing up waiting for Luke's response.

He smiles, "yeah, okay. That's sounds good."

M a t h c l a s s h o e s

I don't know why, but my insides did a little flip when Luke said yes. It's probably nothing, just the fucked up school lunch settling in my stomach. That's all. Hmh. Don't judge me, I can smell your judgement.

I take a seat next to Luke, as I have wen doing for the last few days. Not that I'm complaining.

"Hey ashton, can I ask you a question?" Luke says as we wait for the teacher begin.

"You just did."

"No." He shakes his head, "I need to ask you an question." He rephrases. I nod.

"Ask away." He clears his throat,

"Exactly why are you wing so nice all of a sudden. Like, I know there a reason behind all of this." He says. I can't feel my heart skip a beat.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck, run hoe! RUN! Oh mah lawdy, I can't breath. Inhale, exhale, inhale, die.

"Um, ya know. Just wanted to fix things between us, seeing as we weren't on the best of terms." I say, which wasn't a complete lie. I'm glad I actually had a nice conversation with Luke. I feel like I've made an actual friend.

"But-" I bring my finger to his lips to shush him.

"Shush young child. There will be no more buts. I want to hang out with you, make up for all the times I've pushed you away. Okay?" I say. Luke just nods smiling.

"Okay, can you move your finger now?" Luke mumbles.

That sounds so dirty. Stop being so dirty minded ashton. Stop.

I sit back in my seat and nod my head before the teacher flickers the lights signaling we have to start class.

A f t e r s c h o o l s w a g

"Welcome to my humble home!" I say stepping inside and out stretching my arms."mi cinnamon roll is sue cinnamon roll." I say dropping my arms to my sides.

Luke laughs loudly. "Cinnamon roll?"

"Shush young child. I forgot the other word for home is Spanish so cinnamon roll was the next best thing." I say kicking my shoes off. Like following my actions.

"Ashtonn, are you home?" I hear my mom say from upstairs.

"Oh my fucking god run." I say. But it too late. She's already hopping down the stairs.

Should have ran when you had the chance. Dumb ass.

"Do not look her straight in the eye. If you don't move she wont see you." i whisper to luke who just gives me a confused look.

She smirks once she reaches the bottom of the stairs.

Hoe dont do it....

"I didnt Expect you to acually bring the peron that you have been fucking all the time after school home to meet the parents."

Oh my gawd...

"MOM. How many times to i have to tell that i havent been fucking anyone after school. And im not gay for like the millionth time. What is with you people?'' I sigh. i mouth an im sorry about her to luke. He just shrugs and laughs.

"I can assure you that me and ashton are no in a sexual relationship. Were just friends." Luke states.

"Sigh, why don't they ever come out of the closet and be happy about it." My mother mumbles. Luckily, Luke didn't hear it, but I did. I wish I didn't.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Irwin." He says afterwards, reaching his hands out for her to shake. She just grabs onto his hands and examines them.

"Damn boi. I bet you be fingering my boy good with yo big ass hands and long ass fingers. Them shits almost as long as ashtons. " she says Dropping lukes hand.

I get down onto the floor and start to pray.

"Oh my lawdie, Ashton is about to give you a blowjob blondie. Ill leave you two alone then. Goodbye." My highly embarrsing mother with some sort of mental problem prances back up the stairs, But not before shouting ''Use protection. i dont want to be a grandmother yet. I'm too fab."

While im rolling arounf in my own embarrasment, luke is too busy laughinh his ass off.

"Oh my god, can your mom adopt me please?" He says wiping the tears from his eyes. I sigh,

"Just shut up and follow me." I say walking up the stairs.

"Are you actually going to give me a blowjob, ashton." I stop to turn around to see Luke smirking cheekily.

"Hoe, even if I were gay, I wouldn't want to suck your little dick." I sass. Even Luke doesn't believe I'm straight. Everyone just needs to hop off.

"Ouch, that hurt." He says. He then cracks a devilish grin, "you never know though, the possibilities are endless."

"What's that, I'd didn't hear you over the sound of your ego. Now shut up and come watch reruns of friends with me."

------------

Then they ended up watching 3900 episodes of friends together and fucking while Ashton's mom was hiding in the closet filming the whole thing. Then they got married and ashton pushed a child out of his booty hole and named her lil bean. Then they died.

THE END