Nineteen

Same day at Luke's :-)

(Some of the italics are not Ashton's actual thoughts, I'll underline the one that aren't his thoughts and the ones that actually are his thoughts will have no underline."

"Okay, okay, what should we do now?" I asked laying upside down in his bed, making the covers slide onto the floor.

"I don't know a lot about you ashton, we should totally play twenty-one questions." Luke says from his spot on the floor. He happily munches bag of chips he stole even though he mom told him don't eat any junk became dinner is almost ready. In laughing because I really wanna tell Liz and watch her drag his ass but I'm not going to do that just yet.

"Alright, I've got a question," I say sitting up on the messy bed. "Why did you pick such a fuckboy game to play?" Luke places his hand on his chest like I offended him in some awful way.

Now, everyone knows that twenty-one questions is so a fuckboy game right? I mean, they don't actually wanna know ore about you. They start off with simple innocent questions like, "what's your favorite color?" Or "haha, do you like cute little bunnies because same xx."

But they're just beginning. When you gtet comfortable, they swoop down with he sexual questions.

"So, are you a vigin?"

"Ever fingered yourself?"

"Wanna trade nudes 😏?"

"Can I climb inside your ass?"

"Damn baby, what that mouth do?"

Okay, not I'm over exaggerating just a little but you know what I mean. And don't ask me how I know all this... I just do...

See, ashton has been in this position, one time-

GOT DAMMIT MIND SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE DONT NEED THINK ABOIT THAT STORY.

Okay damn, no need to get your panties in a twist.

"Twenty one questions his not," Luke rolls his neck and sticks up a fonger waving it sassily at me. "Is not a fuckboy game,"

Ashton: "but It kinda is."

Luke: "not it's not!"

Ashton: "it kinda is."

Luke: "no!"

Ashton: "kinda is,"

Luke: "Stop."

Ashton: "kinda."

Luke: "are we going to just okay it or not?"

Ashton: (snorts in laughter) lol, you made laugh out loud, no.

Luke: "Pwease ashton?" (Crawls closer)

Ashton: "what, no, what are you doing?"

Luke: (gets in between Ashton's legs) "please?"

Ashton: (gulps) "n-no."

Luke: (leans closer to ashton crotch area) (smirks) "please."

Ashton: "OKAY- OKAY ENOIGH, we can play JUST GET AWAY FROM ME."

Luke: (shouts)fuck yeah!"

Liz: (from downstairs) "FUCK WHAT?"

Luke: (gulps) "I said I love you mommy."

Liz: "That's what I thought."

Ashton: "you little manipulating slithering sperm, you can't keep doing shit like that."

Luke: (innocently) "doing what?"

Ashton: "just start the damn game."

Luke: (claps hands happily) "okay, well start off easy, I ask a question, you answer it, you ask a wuestion, I answer it, and we continue on. Soz, what's your favorite color?"

Ashton: "Ummmmm, maybe green, no blue, but fuck I like pink too. I'm gonna go with pink."

Luke: (screams) "OH MY LAWD ASHTON YOURE SO CUTE AND YOUR FAVORITE COLOR IS PINK, THATS SO ADORABLE!"

Liz: "YES, SO ADORB."

Ashton: (laughs bash fully) "Shush Luke, and also Luke's mother. Anyways, whens your birthday?"

Luke: "July 16th,"

Ashton: "Really? Mine July 7th, we have the same birth month,"

Luke: "see, this is a sign we are soulmates and should totally fuck right now,"

Ashton: (rolls eyes) "such a fuckboy."

Luke: "I am not!"

Ashton: "Are so!"

Luke: "do you want me to pin you to the bed again irwin?"

Yes.

Ashton: "n-no."

Luke: "alright then, then say I'm not a fuckboy."

Ashton: "ugh fine, you're not a fuckboy."

Luke: "good boy, alright it's my turn. This is a very serious question. Why did you all of a sudden start to talk to me and the truth, everything was so suddenly and there has to be a reason behind it all."

Ashton: (shocked silence)

Luke: (crosses arms) "well?"

*drake voice* 100-100 real fucking quick.

I bite my bottom lip nervously. He wants the truth? In all honesty I'm scared.

I've grown close to Luke, very close. I would rather doe then say, "oh well, the only reason I'm talking to you is becasue I think you're a kind reader and Calum and I made a bet about it." I would probably lose Luke and in all honestly I don't want that.

Luke would most likey be upset with me and think I'm crazy and never want to talk to me ever again. Then I wouldn't be able to hear his laugh, or blush at his sexual jokes, or cuddle with him, or have our little moments anymore.

HA! Gayyyyehh!

This is not the fucking time brain.

Sorry..

I open my mouth to speak trying to think of the right words to say, but I've forgotten how to form a proper sentence.

"Well um, ya see, I-we-"

"DINNER IS READY BITCHES, GET YOUR PALE ASSES DOWN HERE." I quickly jump up from my spot on the bed stumbling a little.

"Oh yes, dinner time, such sad, I'll have to tell you later. Let's eat. Such hungry. Carry me." I say raising my arms. Luke rolls his eyes at me with a small smile on his face he's trying to hide.

"Whatever ashton." He says. Nevertheless he bends down slightly letting me jump into his back as he carries me piggy back to the kitchen.

I'm such a Sneaky bitch yess

I mentally sigh in victory. I dodged that shit like a straight up g. I'll have to thank Liz later for saving my ass back there.

"Such a cute couple," Liz coos at us.

Luke grips my thighs tighter and I lock my arms around his neck and place my chin on top of his head.

"Thanks." We both say at the same time.

Wait, what?

-
1k+ words :-)

Such cute, I hope lashton comes out soon.

This was a shorter chapter but hey, I think I was kinda cute. It was all over the place and random but still cute.

Next chapter will be a little more eventful :-) (hopefully)