Epilouge

SELF PROMO. I AINT SORRY. :

Hey you there! Yes you bitch, dont look around like you dont know who im talking to.

If you like 5sos and like aesthetic edits, then you should follow my instagram acc @calumanti5sos !!

Also !! If youre in love with 7 mufukas who make up a group called BTS, you should totally follow my insta acc @fvcked.bts where i post snazzy video edits :---)))))

plz follow me, im desperate 😭😭

- back to the story :'-)

- There will be a part 2 to see what happend to malum :-))

Epilogue p.1 - lashton

"Luke, take a seat." I say seriously. Luke raises his eyebrow slightly but still takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I have something to focus with you."

"Oh shit, don't tell me that you're breaking up with me! No ashton, you're gonna make me all crying emoji shit if you do. Is it because of that one time when my whole arm accidentally went up your ass, I swear I didn't mean for that to happen! Oh Lordy-"

"Luke, please stop talking." I say over his nonsense rambling, I laugh a little to lighten the mood and it seems to work as I see Luke relax a little.

"I'm not breaking up with you bean. I just have something very important to ask you, and I'm completely serious." Luke shakes his head nervously.

I spill everything, how Calum and I made the bet, to how I overheard his mother and him speaking, to how he could say what I was thinking sometimes, everything was finally off my chest.

"Wait... So you think I'm a mind reader?" Luke says a little suprised, I shake my head thanking Jesus his reaction wasn't bad.

"Well, are you, I mean, there can't be any other explanation."

"Well you caught me."

"Oh my shit! You can read my mind?"

"Pfft, SIKE, no. Why would you think that? I'm not a mind reader ashton, this is some crappy AU Fanfiction on some app with thirteen year olds reading." I gap at him.

So all this time, Luke was not aims reader.

"But- your mom. She said, do you think he knows and you said I think he has a feeling or some shit." I say leaning against the dresser for support.

My whole life has been a lie.

"Yeah, we were talking about did you think that I liked you yet or not." Luke say calmly laying back on the bed.

"Bitch but in chapter eight you said and I quote, 'and how I know exactly how you feel, you just won't say those things out loud."

"I'm studying to be one of those motherfuka's who can tell how you feel from body language and shit. I don't know what dat shit is called but it's lit, so that's how you feel or what you may be feeling. from the way you twitch your eyes to how many you blink to your fingers curling and in curling, body language bro."

"Bitch, so all this time, I was wrong." I say picking the bridge of my nose.

"Pretty much yeah."

So Luke is not a mind reader. I'm crying. I did all this work for nothing

"I love you even of you have crazy assumptions, you still make me happy and never fail to make me smile with the shit that spills pit of your mouth ashton."

"Yeah, I love you too Luke, I'm just pissed because I have to be Calum's slave for a whole month." Luke laughs kissing my nose burying his face in my hair, and even though Luke turned out to not be a mind reader, he's still the best boyfriend anyone in the world could ever ask for.

E N D.

-

ALL THE FORESHADOWING I DID TO HINT LUKE WAS A MIND READER?

SHOVE THAT UP YOUR ASS CASUE LUKE AINT REALLY A MIND READER.

Mind Reader ☆ LashtonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara