Fourteen

Hello there :--))

I'VE BEEN ASLEEP SINCE 4 OCLOCK THIS AFTERNOON AND I'VE JUST WOKEN UP, WOAH ?????

Same day and time :-))

(Remember italics are Ashton's thoughts :-))

Recap:
_____
I actually learn that Luke's room was two doors down from jacks. So next time I won't have to walk in on him beating his meat. Even though I kind of enjoyed it. Now, it has me wondering..

"Hey Luke, are you as massive as your brother?"
_____

High-key that what everyone wants to know. Amazing question. Yes, I'm so proud of myself.

Luke choked on his spit. He probably would have died if I didn't go over and pat his back as he calmed down. I still wanted to know know though. I think everyone wants to know.

"What kind of fucking question is that?" Luke asks staring at me. I shrug.

"I dunno. It's just a simple question really." He sits there for a while, like he's thinking. Then he smirks.

Oh hell naw, I hate when he smirks.

"Maybe you should find out yourself." Luke says. It takes me a minute to process the words at first. Then it clicks and I know what he means.

HE wanTs YoU to seE HiS PeNIS AsHtoN !!!111?!?!!

"Oh. Oh! I'm no thanks, I think I've seen enough dicks today. And I was just kinda joking ya know? haha.. Yeah." I laugh awkwardly at the end looking around Luke's room so I won't have to see the smirk on his face.

"Kinda joking. I think that means you kinda wanna see." I see Luke's hand reach down for his pants.

"NO! I mean, no. I think I'm good for right now.

"You sure? I totally don't have a problem in showing you." Luke says slowly popping the button on his skin right skinny jean. If you look really hard you, can see a small patch of the navy blue underwear he has on.

"Woah, um, is it hot in here? I'm sweating." I fan myself as Luke begins to slide down the zipper slowly. Almost teasingly.

My eyes glued to the movements o his hand, almost as if I wanted to see it, which I don't."

We both do ashton.

Okay, true, but still.

He grabs the waist of his pants and begins to pull them down. That's when I've had enough.

"Ahhh, I'm going to get some water!" I say rushing out before I could see anything for real.

You püssy.

"Shut the fuck up." I tell my mind. I slowly jog down the stairs and look around for the kitchen. I turn o
Going down the short ball until I see the kitchen.

And guess who was already there?

Luke's mother.