15

***Louis' POV***

"Cameron, just come out already!" "Ugh fine!" she said. She opened the dressing room door and stepped out. My jaw hit the floor, she was wearing a tight one shoulder red dress that barely covered her ass. I was speechless. "Oh honey if you don't buy that I think  I might have to ban you from the store. You look amazing." That bloody twat just took the words out of my mouth. "You look stunning, and beautiful Cam, get it," I said with a smile. She looked down and smiled at the ground, she really doesn't know how beautiful she is. "Okay, I've had enough attention today, can we go to lunch now?" she asked me. I chuckled, "Of course, get changed while I pay." 

I walked over to pay and Patrick looked at me and smiled, "You are really lucky, if I wasn't gay I would totally go after her and make her mine." I smiled, "Yes I know..." If only she really were mine. Just then Patrick has a puzzling look on his face. "I feel like I know you from somewhere...Oh My Gosh! Aren't you Louis Tomlinson?! From One Direction!" I grimaced, "Yes I am." "Do you mind if I get a picture with you or an autograph? I am still a big fan of the band!" I sighed; this was the first person in a while to ask for an autograph and stuff. He came around the counter took a picture then went back around while I was autographing a piece of paper for him. Cameron came up behind me, "almost done?" "Yupp, he was just signing..." "Just signing the receipt Cam." I said giving Patrick a subtle smile to let him know that she didn't know I used to be famous. I wanted it to stay that way. We walked out of the store and we got in the car. Cameron put the keys in and attempted to start it. It wasn't starting, she looked at me, "Sorry it does this occasionally, it's getting old." Just as she finished her sentence the car jumped to life. She smiled and brushed her brow, "phew" she said.

"So where do you wanna go to lunch?" "Well I know this little cafe that you would love on the outskirt of town." "Okay just tell me where we are going." I smiled, "Take a left once you get out of the parking lot then another left, and then right by the pizza place you're going to take a right going out of town." "Okay," she said. She turned on the radio, and started singing to the lyrics. She wasn't that bad, but she wasn't perfect either, I think she was doing it on purpose, I looked away smiling. The song changed and the radio dj spoke, "And now an old favorite from ONE DIRECT..." I shut the radio off quickly. Cameron looked at me puzzled. "I don't really care for this type of music," I lied. "Oh, you sure it just wasn't my horrible singing abilities?" she laughed. I smiled, if she only knew why, "Your voice is amazing Cameron," I said. She laughed again, but it was cut short by her car making a loud noise before dying. "Ugh! Not today baby, come on start!" she said as she tried to get it to start on the side of the road. It wasn't working. I looked up the road, not that far away was a car dealership. But it definitely wasn't in her price range. But it was in mine, it's not like I didn't have extra money. Jeez what was it with this girl that was so different. I would never do this for any girl. I wouldn't do it for anyone. I decided to check it out first. "Here let me go check, I am good with cars," I got out and she popped the hood, a little bit of smoke came out and I rolled my sleeves up as I got a closer look. I came back around to the passenger seat, I was filthy with grease. I would have to deliver bad news.

She already looked distraught. "Well what's wrong with her?” she asked. I sighed, "She is dead, and you’re going to need a new car. The connecting rod and a number of other things are wrong with her. Sorry Cameron." She looked like she was going to cry, and I could not take that again. "There is a car dealership up the road; maybe they will let you rent a car for a few days till you get a new one." "Ugh okay, how are we going to get this thing there?" "I will get out and push while you steer the car,” I said as I got out of the car. I work out, so pushing the car will be easy, but with my arm it took a little longer than I thought it would. We pulled in and parked the car and a car salesman came out. As Cameron and I were approaching him, he gave me and her a look over and shook his head. He probably figured that we couldn't afford any of the cars in the lot. I couldn't wait to prove him wrong.

"Hi folks, what can I do for you today?" "Well my car just broke down and I was wondering if you..." I cut Cameron off, "We were wondering if you had any safe, reliable and fast cars available." Cameron looked at me confused and I just smiled at her. The man looked shocked and muttered under his breath, "I don't think we have any that fit your budget." "What was that?" I asked; his face turned red from embarrassment, "I said there was an Audi that I think you might be interested in." That was more like it. "What model?" "It's the 2013 Audi TT RS, great safety ratings and the reliability and fast name of Audi," the salesmen stated. I looked at Cameron, "What's color do you want?" She looked at me baffled, "Umm silver I guess." I looked back at the salesmen, "You do have silver right?" "Yes sir," he stated. "Good, go get the keys and me and the lady will take a test drive. If she likes it we will get it, is cash okay?" I don't know whose expression was better, Cameron's or the salesmen'. The stunned salesmen walked away to get the keys, and Cameron looked at me, "What the hell was that Louis?! I don't have that much cash on me! I thought we were renting it." I smiled at her, "You need a car, and I have a lot of money just lying around. I am buying you a car. No ifs, ands or buts." She shook her head and a tear rolled down her face, "You don't have to do this for me." I caught her tear with my finger, "I want to, now don't cry I am giving you a gorgeous car. Be happy please. It is the least I can do for you since you are giving me a place to stay and basically saved my life." She smiled, "Thanks Lou," and hugged me. I savored the hug and knew I would cherish it, she was perfect, and her curves fit perfectly against me. She was so warm and gentle, I didn't want to let go of her.

The moment was ended by the salesmen clearing his throat. We separated and all got in the car. It was just a quick drive around the block and Cameron loved it. We got back to the dealership and I signed all the papers and paid for the car.  We walked to the new car and got in, "Well now I am really hungry, do you just want to do Chinese?" My stomach growled at the thought of food, we laughed, "Yes definitely." We got Chinese and a redbox movie and headed back to Cameron's house. We put in the movie and ate our dinner, she started falling asleep on the couch and I had to keep from laughing. By the end of the movie she was sound asleep, I picked her up bridal style, even with my bad arm, it was healing though and I could barely feel it anymore. I carried her up the stairs and pulled back the sheets and laid her down, and tucked her in. I wanted so badly to get into bed next to her, but I knew she had a boyfriend and respected that. I sighed as I watched her sleeping, she looked so peaceful. I walked out of the room and headed to bed for the night. I was just about to fall asleep when I got a text on my phone. Boss wants to see you tomorrow, be prepared to stay for the night. -Demetri Son of a bitch, I had to leave before Cameron woke up, otherwise she would question where I was going. And I did not want to explain that one. I set my alarm early and fell asleep, only to wake up a couple hours later. I decided to leave a note for Cam so she didn't freak out.