Four

***Still Cameron's POV***

   I had my Ipod blasting music as the chicken was popping and sizzling in the pan. Hopefully Louis would like it. I tried a peice. It tasted exactly like Nando's, if not better. I put it in a container and headed out the door. 

    I'll be honest, I can't wait to get there and be with him. As I was about to get in the drivers seat when I noticed a black SUV with tinted windows. It was across the the street from my house, I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if it hadn't spead away so quickly. Weird. 

    Oh well. I turned on the radio and blasted it on the way to the hospital. After I signed in at the hospital, I went to Louis' romo where he was peacfully sleeping. I oped the container of chicken which was still hot and steaming. I wafted it infront of his face in hopes of waking him. His eyes popped open and he micheviously smiled. 

"I hope it tastes as good as it smells," He said, "But I can think of better ways you could have woken me up with." He had the biggest smirk on his face. I didn't even want to know what he was thinking... 

"You ckeeky boy! Now eat up, I made is special, just for you." I said holding back my laughter.  He put a piece of chicken in his mouth and moaned. 

"Oh God, this is delicious!" His mouth was full of food while speaking, so I could barley make out his sentince. He just kept shoving the chicken in his mouth like his was a starving african child.

"Slow down tiger! We don't need to chocking." 

"We are in a hospital, ya know!" He is such a cheeky boy... 

"Yes, I know! So when you're done eating I think we should play a game." 

He gave me a pizzled look. "What kind of game?"     

"20 questions, or something like that, since you're going to be living with me for a while." Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!

"Okay, let me finish this first." Yea, and so it begins! "By the way, this food is amazing! At least I know I won't starve at your place." He said with a chuckle. 

"Gee, thanks." Note the sarcasm. "And I would never let anyone starve, especially the crippled!" I said with a wink. 

"Hey! No making fun of the disabled missy." He said jabbing me gently in the side with his fork. 

    He finished eating in a comfortable silence. When he was done he handed me the empty comtainer. 

"That was delicous, someone would sell their soul for your food. Now... lets get to playing the fun game of 20 questions!" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I thought we could give a dedication to someone. I was thinking from a comment or maybe the first vote! :) Love you all for reading/voting/commenting/following and all the shaBANG! Love you all!

~CASSIE                        and sam :)