One

***Louis POV***

   A beautiful woman enters woman enters my vision, as I now realise I have crashed. The last thing I see Is her rushing towards me and the black takes me under. 

   I am woken up by an annoying beeping sound and the smell of cleaner. As I open my eyes I come to the realization that Im in the hospital. When I look around the room I see the women that helped me after the crash, asleep in the chair right next to my bed. I was about to wake her up and ask why she had taken me here but it was all to soon before I felt the heavy weight's on my eyes and pushed back into the dark again. 

   Jeez, what type of meds did they have me on? When I woke up again I heard voice's talking. Slowly I opened my eyes and streched out my muscles. When I did pain radiated through my body and a groaned in pain. 

"Ah, looks like He's awake. How are you doing sir?" 

"Umm, good...could I have a glass of water please? My throat is kinda dry." I said with a rather raspy voice. 

"Of course, a nurse will be back shortly with your water shortly. By the way Im your doctor, my name is Dr. Barloux." He said as the left the room to get a nurse to get me some water. 

As he left the room the woman from the bike race approached me. 

"I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Cameron Camilla... I suppose you're wondering what im doing here?" 

I chuckled, "Yea, kind of, I notice you from the race, but how the heck did I end up here?"

"Well, I was walking home and didnt realise there was a race going on, but you crashed pretty bad about 600 yards from where I was walking. I called 911 and made sure you were okay."

"How bad did I crash?" I thought I said this in my head, but apperently I said it out loud because a second later she answered. 

"You have a severe concuccion, a sprined shoulder, and really bad road rash all down your left side..." 

"Wow, guess I didnt realise how bad a crashed. I barley even hurts, tho. They must have me on a bunch of painkillers." That would explain the heavy feeling all through my body and the trouble waking up...

"Yeah, they do, they said it would help alot." There was a long akward pause before I realzed I haden't even introduced myself yet. 

"Oh gosh, Im sorry! My name is Louis Tomlinson by the way" She laughed, wait, why did she laugh...

"I know, the Doctor told me. Since you don't have any family, and none of your friends could be reached, they let me stay with you. They assumed I knew you and had to have someone to give the medical reports to." 

"Oh." Was all I could say. Wow, brilliant reply! The painkillers were seriously effecting me...

"Ya, they also said that you would need to live with someone who can take care of you for a couple weeks. They retrieved info that said you were moving into a new house and had to where to stay for now."

"Oh, oh yea..." Crap, what was I going to do? I have no where to stay, Eleanor dumped me a while ago since she found out I was a Fallen Angel. Well, Im in some deep shit! Fuck my life! 

Cameron saw that I was getting frustrated and slightly angry. "Umm, If you don't have anywhere to stay, you could stay with me untill you get things figured out." She said timidly. 

I smiled as I thought about If I should stay with this beautiful angel...

_____________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOO! First chaper up! Next update is Friday! As always feel free to vote, comment, subscribe and that shaBANG! Hope all your guys are enjoy this book as much as I have! Big things are coming soon! Get excited!!!