Two

***Still Louis POV***

   "I mean, I know you don't me but..." I put my hand over her mouth, stoping her. 

"I never said no, love, now did I?" She blushed just as I was about to pull my hand down. Just then Dr. Barloux walked in accominied by another nurse. 

"Well my boy, you've got a few big injuries. I'm sure Cameron has explained to you that because you do have a serious concussion, we are going to keep you another night for observation. Then you will get your release papers someone will have to sign, then you will be free to leave." 

"Okay, sounds good Doc" I said with a cheeky grin. After giving me my drink, both Dr. Barloux and the nurse left the room, leaving me alone again with Cameron. 

"Now I'm going to need some clothes if im going to be staying at your place," I said to Cameron. After hearing my words she had the the biggest and most beautiful smile I have ever seen. 

"I have boxes with clothes that have been droped off at my new house..."

"Okay, want me to get them for you?" 

"Sure, I trust you can pick out matching outfits and not make me look like a idiot, please." I winked at her and the end making her blush a crimson. She was so cute and innocent when I could make her blush like that. I wrote down my new home adress and gave it to her. I also gave her me number just in case. On the corner of the paper I drew and heart feeling kinda cheeky making me blush once again. 

"Now, should you have trouble finding my house, or anything at all, don't hesitate to call." I wanted her to know that I could be relied on if anything happened. We are going to be living together so were have to be about to trust each other. 

"Thank you, I'll drop off your clothes at my place. Would you like me to get you something to eat?"

"OH MY GOSH, YES! This hospital food is nasty." I swear god loves me right now. She's beautiful, has a great personality, and if she is a good cook, it will be over! 

"Okay, What would you like?" She said after a breif giggle attack from my sudden inthusiasm for better food. 

"Are there any Nando'd around here?" Gosh, I love there chicken. It's so good! 

"Umm, I don't think so. But when I was over in England for a job I ate there. I also got one of their chicken resipes." 

"Oh cool! Are you good at cooking?" After I said this she started laughting so hard, bending over and holding her stomace. After a minute or so she stood back up looking at me in humor. 

"Well, yea, I would have to be. I'm a personal chef!" 

"Wow, that's really cool." I was definaty going the like living with Cameron! 

"So I will make you some Nando's peri peri chicken and bring it back here after I get your clothes to my house." All while having a simply sweet smile on her face.

"This better not be and excuse just to run away and rob me!" I laughed. I was used ot people using me then leaving any way, It wouldnt change much, But something about her. I really liked her... I looked deep into her eyes. 

"Thank you again, Cameron. Hurry back!" I said with a smirk. She laughed and rolled her eyes as she walked out. 

I still couldn't believe I was actually going to be staying with her.

Hmmm, This should be fun! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This was supposed to be attatched to the last chaper! Blame Sam my editor, she's a special turtle! Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Next update will be on tuesday unless I get 5 or more votes. This is a very new book so i realise it will take time to catch. As always feel free to vote, comment, and fan! all that shaBANG! Love you all!

~CASSIE            and sam :)