Eight

I woke up early the next morning, too excited to sleep. So I got the coffee ready for me and made Avery tea. I put my iPod on the docking station and started making breakfast. I had pancakes on the griddle, and bacon sizzling in a pan.

When they were almost done I pulled the covers off of Avery. "Hey! What the hell?!" I laughed, "Breakfast is ready, and I made you tea." "You are lucky you have food and are my bestie," she said as she got up. We went to the table and started eating. Avery suddenly had an evil look on her face. "What?" I asked. "I just thought of a good way to get revenge for you waking me up," she said with an evil grin. "Oh god, what are you going to do to me?" I said. 

"We are going to make you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous for Mr. Hottie." Ugh ever since day one I have been Avery's fashion/makeup guinea pig. Not that I am complaining because she always makes me look amazing. I pretended to look horrified, "Oh no, I better eat slower," I said with sarcasm. She rolled her eyes, "Hurry up, the sooner your done the sooner I can work on you for Mr. Hottie and you can go get him." I laughed, "Okay, okay." We finished eating and put our dishes in the sink. First she picked out my outfit. It was a plain white shirt with a scooped neckline, paired with a navy blue skirt with a tan woven belt and brown flats with golden studs. 

For my makeup she did a neutral gold eye, and a clear lip gloss, keeping it simple. She put my hair in long bouncy curls. When she was done she had me look in the mirror. My jaw hit the floor, I looked fabulous. She folded her arms with an accomplished look on her face. "My work here is done," she said matter of factually. "Avery...I...Oh my gosh." I gave her a hug, "Thank you, I look amazing." She smiled, "Your welcome, his jaw is going to hit the floor." She was right, it accented my curves in all the right places, and it would be funny to see his reaction. We both grabbed our stuff to leave and hugged each other goodbye.

"Well I'll call you soon so we can get together and hang out again." "Okay, well go get him killer," she said. And with that we both pulled out of the driveway.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay guys, I will be doing one more update today, for the Friday update that was supposed to happen weekly. Hope you like it so far, Remember VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Cassie