13

****Cameron's POV****

I woke up colder than before, I opened my eyes. Louis wasn't there, he was probably in the bathroom, or getting a drink. He'd be back up stairs soon, so I rolled over and went back to sleep. About ten minutes later I felt someone crawl in bed with me. They hit their head on the headboard, "FUCK!" it was Louis, I smiled and rolled over to look at him. "Where were you?" I asked in a sleepy voice. "Oh, I had trouble sleeping so I went for a walk," he said crawling underneath the blankets. "Oh," I said. He put his arm around me, "Well we still have a couple hours to sleep, go back to sleep love," he said smiling at me. I snuggled close to him, he had a faint smell of marijuana on him. I was to tired to care though, it was probably just my imagination. At around nine the sun started obnoxiously shining on me through the window. I moaned in disapproval, the arm around me tightened when I did. I laughed, Louis opened his eyes slowly, "Whats so funny?" he said sleepily. "You" I said. "What's I do?" he asked. "Ah nothing don't worry about it. You want me to make breakfast?" "This early?" he whined. "It's nine, it's not that early." "Oh fine" he said in defeat.

We headed downstairs after getting dressed for the day, he sat on the bar stool at the island. "What would you like?" I asked Louis. "I usually have cereal, so anything is better than that." "Okay how about bagels since that's all I have." "Sounds good to me," he said. "Do you want to go shopping with me later?" He thought about it for a minute, and smiled evilly. "Oh god, I don't like the look of that, what are you planning?" "Oh nothing" he said, "Umm, I'll be right back," he ran up the stairs before I could ask him what he was doing.

About five minutes later he came downstairs with a slight grin on his face. "What were you doing?" I questioned him. "Looking through your closet," he said nonchalantly. "Why were you looking through my closet?!" "Because I wanted to see if you needed new clothes," he said with a grin. "I don't need new clothes, and I was talking about grocery shopping thank you very much!" 

Now don't get your knickers in a twist, you have very good taste, but I know a few stores that would flatter your gorgeous curves and satisfy your taste. Sides what girl can say no to shopping?" I was slowly calming down, but still mad that he looked through my closet. But wait...did he just say I had gorgeous curves? I think he did, I blushed and gave in. "Fine, but your paying." I said with a laugh, hoping he would take his offer back. "Oh, I fully intended to." My jaw dropped, this gorgeous guy in front of me wants to take ME shopping! Pay for clothes for ME! He must be gay. It's to good to be true. "No I'm not" he said with a smile. Shit I just said that out loud, I blushed again, "Sorry, its just..." "Just what?" "Unbelievable, why would you want to buy me clothes?" "Cause I want to." "That's not a good reason" "Well it is to me, now grab your keys and lets go," he said. Ugh I was not looking forward to this, clothes shopping always ended in disaster. I was bigger and it was hard to find clothes that fit and made me curves look good at the same time. This was definitely going to be an adventure. With that I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door and left.