Three

***Cameron's POV***

    As I drove down the roads throught West Orange New Jersey, I started looking at some of the houses. They were all progrssively getting bigger and bigger the closer I got to Louis' house. When my GPS told me I had reached my destination, I was outside of a huge mansion surrounded by a beautiful wrought iron gate. I looked towards the gate noticing a security system with a number pad.

    Just my luck, I would have to call Louis to get the password. I could barley talk to him in person without blushing or smiling, maybe it would be easier over the phone... New where did I put his number? Oh yeah, it's in my purse, duh!

I dialed his number and it started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hi Louis, Its Cameron." 

"Oh, hello beautiful, what can I do for you?" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. He just called me beautiful! 

"Well, you have a security system on the gates..."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. The passwords 1234." 

"Wow! Very original." I said while trying to hold back my laughter. 

"Haha, Thanks! If there is anything else you need, love?" 

"Nope, I think that's it, Thank's Louis." I swear he's trying to kill me by calling me things like beautiful and love! 

"No problem. The boxes are marked and should be in the master bedroom." 

"Oh, Okay. I'll see you soon," Was the last thing I said to him, guickly hanging up after. I

    I entered the code into the pad and the gates quickly swung open. I drove up the paved tarmac all the way up to his two story mansion that was surrounded by a perfectly manicured lawn. It had some brick on the lower part of the house and an off white siding on the other parts. 

    I parked my car and went up to the two french double doors, carefully pulling them open. I was a little supprised they were unlocked. I walked into his house and my jaw hit the floor. Ever inch of the floor was dark hard wood flooring. It had an open floor plan, and most of the furature was already here and in the general area where it would later be placed. 

    I walked into the kitchen and I gasped. I was my exact dream kitchen, to perfection. Then my phone went off. It was Louis. 

"Did you get lost?" He said with a laugh. 

"Uhh, umm, no. Your house. It's gorgeous!" 

He laughed again, "Well, I'm glad you like it. Let me guess, you're in the kitchen." 

"How did you know?" I had the brightest smile when he said that, he already knew me so well. 

"You're a chef. I took a lucky guess. The bedroom is up the stairs and is the last door to the right." He explained as I quickly followed his directions.  

"Thanks," was all I said just as I entered his bedroom. There was barley anything in the room except for the bed frame and a ton a boxes stacked and scatered around the room. The room was massive, and had an exceptionaly large bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom. I lookedover a noticed a set of double doors that led to a balcony that over saw the whole backyard. 

I reached down and picked up the boxes. "I got the boxes. Tell me if you need anything else."

"Nope, except for some of that chicken!" 

"Okay, I'll drop these off at my place and bring you some chicken." 

We hung up and I grabed a combination of boxes containing the eccentials. After that I left with the boxes in hand.