How You Meet~Alex

Your Charles Xavier's and Raven's little sister. You didn't have a mutation so when the went to do what ever they were doing you stayed home with your guys dog, Everest. You were playing with Everest in the back yard we a vehicle pulled up. You and Everest look at each other for a second, the Everest runs barking. "Everest! Heel Girl!" You call. "Ah!" You hear someone say. "Everest Down!" Charles and Raven tell her. You blow the dog whistle and Everest gets off the boy. "Sorry she isn't usually isn't like this." you say as Charles helps the boy up. "It's okay." He says. "Well I did warn you." Raven says. "Who is this?" The ginger head asks. "This is Y/n Xavier, our sister." Raven says hugging you.  You then slap Charles on the back of the head. "What the bloody hell was that for?!" Charles says. "Not calling a head." You say simply and walk away with Everest. "Alex stop staring at my sister." Charles says before you walk around the corner. You smile to your self. You throw Everest's ball when you feel someone behind you. "You know it's not nice to sneak up on people." You say turning around to see the boy from earlier. "Sorry." he says with a smile. "Again Sorry about Everest, she's usually well behaved." You say as Everest drops the ball at Alex's feet. Alex picks up the ball and throws it. "Well I think we're friends now." Alex says. Oh god his eyes. "I don't think I got your name." You say. "Alex Summers." He says shaking your hand then placing a kiss on it. "What a gentlemen." You say putting Everest's leash on her and walking into the house.  You go straight to Raven's room. "Raven?" You say as you walk in. "Yes?" She asks. "I think Alex was flirting with me." You say, Charles just happened to be walking into Raven's bedroom. "What?!" He asks then walks out. "I fear for Alex's life." You tell Raven. "Me to Y/n. Me to."

I now this is short and I'm sorry.

Everest^^^