your never over

I woke up in the most uncomfortable position in the world on the table . Then one of the police officers came in and gave me breakfast. I ate that thing with in 5 minutes I was starving.

" where is my dad " I asked the police officer

" he is in the same place " the officer said

" I want to see him " I said demanding the officer

" you can't " the officer said to me closing the door

I can't believe this , I tried to take my hand cuffs of but I couldn't it kept rubbing on my cuts they started to bleed again . There was blood all over my hands .

12 minutes later the officer said I had I visitor . She walked in and sat down in front of me it was Kim .

" Omg you need to get me out of here " Kim please " I said crying

" I'm trying too and I'm trying to get your dad out too " Kim said

Kim looked at my hands . " Omg honey your hands " Kim said standing up . "You need too wash your hands honey hold on I'll go get you something to wipe that down with "

Kim left to go get me something to wipe my hands of with . She came back and helped me get the blood off of my hands .

" thank you mom " I said I just called her mom omg

" your welcome sweetie " Kim said

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you mom " I said

" It's ok you can call me mom if you want I don't mind " Kim said kissing my forehead

She talked to me for like a half hour then she visited Marshall.

I fell asleep again and woke up 2 hours later . A officer let my hand cuffs of me and said I was ok to leave . Finally I can go home . Dre picked me up from the police station and took me home .

I finally got home and saw hallie , Whitney and Alania on the couch watching tv . They all ran up too me and hugged me . " where's dad " they all asked , um Idk actually I said to them , ok they all said dragging me into the living room . It hurt sense they grabbed my forearms where my cuts where . So where were you hallie asked me , I don't know if I should tell you I said , come on we won't tell they all said , fine I was at the police station with your dad I said , come on details hallie said , I can't I said getting up running outside for a walk .

Marshall's pov ( at the police station )

I'm still at the fucking police station and its so boring here . I need paper to write on . I saw paper on the table so I grabbed it and started to write some stuff down

Your never over

The days are cold living with out you
You maybe gone but your never over
The night are long I'm growing without you
You gave me a reason to fight
I will never forget you .