you are serious

Katie pov

When I left school today I was wondering why michael was acting different around me than usual . When I got home there were police parked in my driveway. I walked into the house and saw that the police officer was talking to my mom . My mom looked up at me and I saw that she was crying . Ma'am is this your daughter the officer asked my mom seriously, yes that is my daughter my mom said , mom what is going on I asked seriously, they are arresting me sweetie my mom said crying still , what are you taking about mom I said mad , they are arresting me because ..... my mom said not finishing her sentence , because why mom I asked standing there , because I took you away from your father when you where young my mom said scared , what are you talking about mom my dad is at work I said , no that is not your dad sweetie my mom said calming , dont call me sweetie you lied to me and you now have the guts to tell me . Omg I can't believe my mom right now she has lied to me for 15 years . Katie we have take you mom now one of the police officers said , ok I said , you are gonna have to come with me the other officer said I need you to go pack I will have someone and deliver it where you Will be staying , ok where am I staying sir , you are staying with your actual father the officer said . I feel so scared right now I don't know who my real father is he could be a weirdo for all I know or a murder . I follow the officer Into the cop car and drive to my new house that I'm going to be living at . We finally pull into this mansion , my mouth suddenly drops . I going to live here omg . I get out of the car a walk up to the Front door and see a man with a white t shirt on and gray sweat pants on . Thank you so much officer the man says in a deep voice . I kept looking at him trying to remember his face and then I finally I got it my father is the world's greatest rapper of all time eminem ......