you can't leave

Once I got into my step dad's car we drove off to the hospital .

27 minutes later

We arrived at the hospital and we got into the lobby Marshall followed us here

Sir I don't appreciate you just calling my daughter like that and taking her away from me Marshall said getting mad

Well I'm sorry Mr . Mathers but I at least was part of her life and cared about her .

I'm sorry that your selfish bitch wife didn't want me in her life Marshall said grabbing my forearm

Marshall stop every one is looking at us I said

No your step dad can't take you away from me like this Marshall said pulling me away from my step dad

Well at least I'm not the one who cheats on my wife and leaves her while she is pregnant with Katie and does drugs and has a over dose because there best friend died my step dad said with pride

Marshall let go of my arm and pushed me behind him and punched my step dad In the face and started to beat him to a pulp

Eventually the cops showed up and took Marshall away from me and took my step dad too a room . I followed the cops and they wanted me to go with them so I could tell them what happened .

we finally pulled in to the police station and Marshall got out of the cop car and walked inside . I followed him and sat in a room with a window with bars on it .

I saw a police officer walk towards my room and start to open the door . Hey honey I'm sorry that you had to come here but we need some information about what happened earlier today ? The officer said , ok I said , so do you remember what your step dad said to make your dad mad and beat him

I thought for a second because I don't want to get them in trouble. Well my step dad said something about how my dad cheated on my mom and how he left when my mom when she was pregnant with me and how he overdosed when his best friend died but my step dad started the whole thing because my dad was just trying to stick up for himself and protect me I said .

The officer wrote what i said down and left the room and walked next door which I think Marshall is in that room . I walked to the door and peaked out the window to see anyone coming , nope so I opened the door and walked to the door next to mine and opened the door .

What are you doing in her you aren't suppose to be in here Marshall said to me looking up , I need to tell you something I said , what Marshall said , I lied to the police officer i said it was my step dad's fault not yours I said whispering to him , why would you do that Marshall asked me , cause I know you can't let down your fans or me and I won't have a home and my step dad hates me and I love you dad I said crying .

As soon as I stared crying the police came barging in and arrested me and hand cuffed me to the table and took me away from Marshall . I started to cry even harder and started to yell . Let me go , dad help me . I tried to get the hand cuffs off but they where rubbing on my cuts . So I stopped and put my head on the table and fell asleep without dinner .