Real Parents?

*Derick's P.O.V*

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Ashley and Emma watching Frozen. I opened my mouth to say hi then suddenly was interrupted by the two girls.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" They both screamed. I walked over to them and sat down.

"Hi Derick!" Emma smiled.

"Hi Emma. What are you two doing?"

"Watching Frozen. Can you watch with us?"

"Sure." I smiled. I put my arm around Ashley and held Emma's hand.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Can we get some frozen yogurt?" Emma asked when the movie ended. I looked at Ashley.

"Yeah. Let's go." She said grabbing Emma's hand. We walked out the door and got in my car. We drove to the frozen yogurt shop while Emma and Ashley sang the songs that were on the radio.

"We're here." I said.

"Yay!" Emma screamed. We got out and started walking in. I looked over and saw a few flashes. I grabbed their hands and walked faster into the shop. Ever since what happened yesterday people haven't stopped talking about Ashley. We walked in and got our frozen yogurt. Some employees walked over to the doors and locked them we thanked them as we sat down. We all ate and looked out the glass doors in the front.

"Do you guys have a back door?" I asked looking at Ashley who really didn't want to be near them.

"Yeah." One of the employees said.

"Can they go out in the back while I pull up?"

"Sure." We all got up and Ashley and Emma went in the back while I walked out of the shop. I got in my car and drove to the back of the shop, Ashley and Emma got in the car and we drove off.

"Thanks." Ashley said.

"What did I do?"

"You got me away from the paparazzi. I probably would have punched one of them if you didn't."

"Well you're my girlfriend." I kissed her and she smiled.

"Ew." Emma said from the back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ashley?" Niall called from downstairs.

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"Come here. There's someone here I want you to meet." We all got up and went downstairs. We sat on the couch and there were two people sitting across from us.

"Who are they?" Ashley asked Niall.

"These are your parents." Both of our eye widened and I picked Emma up. I brought her into her room and sat here down on here bed.

"Why did you bring me in here?" She asked.

"Because your sister is going to say some mean things. I'm gonna go calm her down. Why don't you stay in here and I'll put Monsters Inc. on the tv?"

"Ok!" She smiled. I smiled back and put the disc in the DVD player. The movie started playing and I walked out the room. I sat down next to Ashley who was still in shock.

"Say something Ashley." Niall said.

"Why are they here?"

"They called and I invited them over."