Christmas Decorating Can Be Fun

I got up off the floor and started walking up to my room.

"What happened?" Niall asked me noticing how crazy my hair is.

"Oh. Um. I just squirrel. Yeah. A squirrel. I um. I got attacked. I got attacked by a squirrel." I said hoping he would buy it.

"Yeah, ok. Sure. Anyway. Um I wanted to talk to you." He said patting a spot next to him on the couch.

"What is it?" I started walking down the stairs and sat next to him.

"I don't like it when we fight." Niall said looking sincere.

"I don't want to fight either."

"Ok. So are we good? No fights?"

"Yeah." I pulled him into a hug and pulled away. I went up to my room and texted Derick.

Sorry I left -Ashley

It's ok I get it -Derick

So your not mad I left? -Ashley

Why would I be mad? -Derick

I don't know. Normally when a guy gets that close to having sex with a girl he would be mad if she left. -Ashley

Well I'm not normal -Derick

True dat -Ashley

Hey! -Derick

😂 I love you -Ashley

Love you too -Derick

I put my phone down and walked over to my laptop. I brushed my finger along the top when I opened it.

"Haven't seen you in a while." I said weirdly talking to my laptop. I got on YouTube and saw loads of videos of rumors about me and Derick breaking up and me going for Alex. I shut my laptop.

"Stupid internet." I said to my self. I picked up my phone.

Can we go to the beach now?
-Ashley

Why? I thought you said tomorrow -Derick

I did -Ashley

Then why are you changing your mind? -Derick

Because I'm bored. And I want to go to the beach. -Ashley

Ok I'll pick you up in 10 -Derick

Ok -Ashley

I put my phone back down on my bed and picked out a black bikini that had a string design going up to my neck. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a see through black top. I put it all on and grabbed a pair of black flip flops. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone I ran out of the door. As I was walking down the stairs I heard the door bell go off.

"Coming!" I  screamed. I started running till I got to the ground.

"Bye dad!" I screamed into the empty house.

"Bye honey!" I heard him say. I opened the door and was tackled to the floor. Someone in a mask duck taped my mouth and tied my hands together with a rope. I kept kicking them but they kept coming back. I did my best to scream. Not a sound.

"Don't even try. No one will hear you." I heard the person whisper. I had not clue who they were. Two more came and one grabbed my legs the other held my shoulders. They pushed me into a car. I heard someone scream at them and I heard a loud thump. It was Derick, he had just pulled up and saw them push me. He had pushed one to the ground. Another came behind him with a knife. I made a noise that alerted Derick just enough to make him turn around. He grabbed the knife out of the persons hand and pointed it at them. They put their hands up and Derick ran over to them and pulled their mask off. It was. It was, her. It was Britney! Her and her friends. Woah. I thought she was crazy, but god, not that crazy. Derick walked over to me and cut the rope off my hands. I took the tape off of my mouth and called 911.