New boyfriend

Derick's P.O.V

I had to do something for Ashley to be able to believe me, so I went over to her house, lets just say Ashley is much stronger then I thought.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was still crying an we went swimming 3 hours ago. I was truly heartbroken, but I guess I can't say anything because I have an amazing life a good school, a good dad, good friends, and horrible ex. I just wish I would have punched him when I had the chance. I did like any broken heart did when we got home I ran upstairs and changed in sweatpants, navy blue V neck, and put my hair in a bun. I went in the bathroom and wiped off all of my makeup, then went down stairs and sat on the couch. I put in Maid in Manhattan. After about five minuets I paused the movie because Niall wanted to talk about what happened. I explain everything to him and his face began to turn red. I hugged him and began to cry after talking about it

"I just-just- well you know. A good relationship." By the time we were done talking the doorbell rang. I slowly walked over to get it as it rang again

"Shut up I'm coming!" I yelled. I opened it up and Niall walked behind me. It was Derick. I slammed the door on his face and he rang the doorbell about 10 more times. I swung it open and swung my fist straight for his stomach, well he was smart and wore his football padding then I kicked him in the worse place to be kicked, (that body part will not be named.) padded! Gosh this guy is smart but not smart enough apparently or I wouldn't have had to end it between us. He put his hand on the door for me not to close it again.

"Look ba-" I raised my eyebrows warning him.

"Ashley I did not-"

"Stop Derick I don't wan-"

"No you stop Ashley, listen to me and don't talk till I'm done. Ok?"

"Fine."

"Ok, now I did not kiss her. She kissed me! She wanted to make you jealous, she looked over and saw you then she smiled and kissed me. I didn't kiss her."

"You really expect me to believe that?"

"Well what if this was the other way around. You got kissed and I broke up with you?"

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE PUNCH HER OR SOMETHING!"

"WELL WHAT IF I PUNCHED YOU!?" I looked at him shocked of what he just said.

"Wow. That really makes me want to get back together with you now." I mumbled starting to cry. I ran to my room and Niall took over.

Niall's P.O.V

"Look Derick I believe you I've been in relationships too."

"I know sir."

"Now what you need to do is, you need to go up there an comfort my daughter, you are going to comfort her and do what ever she wants, no matter if she wants you to leave or stay. You do it."

"Yes sir."

"Now go."

"Yes sir." He said walking upstairs.

Ashley's P.O.V

I sat on my bed and stuffed my face onto my pillow then I heard a knock on my door I said come in assuming it was Niall. He sat on my bed and rubbed my back, he then gave me a massage an kissed my head, I remember when Derick used to do that.

"Wait... Derick!" I quickly turned and saw Derick sitting on my bed next to me. I missed him and still loved him but he hurt me a lot. Maybe she did kiss him I had to believe him. I sat up and whispered in his ear.

"I miss you. I believe you." I pulled him in and gave him a hug. I gave him a quick kiss and we started talking. After about five minuets Niall ran in the room.

"No!" He screamed. Derick and I looked over at him

"We were just talking." We questioned him then he put his hands up in defense.

"Just making sure nothing's happening just in case you got mad maybe punched him or if you did make up I didn't want you to kiss to much.. You know what- Never mind I'm just gonna go." He slowly backed out of the door and quickly ran back in.

"Still talking."

"Ok just making sure." He backed out again. We got under the covers and watched a movie after the movie we went swimming again since we left early. Every one else was there. They said they also came back. Derick and I went swimming for about an hour then he said he wanted to go get a snack he started to walk out.

"Nope! I'm coming with you!"

"Ok." He said laughing. I held on to his arm and we walked over to the stand, I got a snickers and a root beer, he got a bag of Doritos and a water. We walked back and of course that stupid cheerleader was there. She walked over and said with her snooty little self,

"Oh hi guys. Oh I thought you two broke up. You know that rumor that's been going around is true."

"What rumor?"

"Oh you know the one where me and Derick are a thing? Yeah it's true didn't you see us kiss isn't that right boo?" She said grabbing his other arm.

"Um no we're not." Derick said. I tried to stay calm but then she kissed him on the cheek and I lost it! She let go of him and I was walking over, well running over to her about to punch her again. Derick jumped in front of me and I suddenly saw his butt. Wait did he just pick me up? I guess he did. He then put me down.

"Look babe I got this." He turned around and walked over to her.

Derick's P.O.V

I walked over to her.

"What? Finally end things with her officially? Cause I will happily take you. Maybe you can even come see my at cheerleading practice, oh and don't worry our uniforms are basically just a few pieces of fabric we are basically naked."

"I would kill my self if I ever saw a Sasquatch like you in a uniform like that."

"Ah playing hard to get I'm good with that."

"No I'm not I'm just playing never going to get."

"Ok I'll figure it out." I couldn't handle her anymore I put my hand back getting ready to punch her and Ashley grabbed my elbow. I turned around to look at her.

"You can't hit a girl. But I can." She pushed my aside and punched the girl in the stomach this time then stepped on her foot like it was a bug. She looked her in the eyes.

"Ok little girl, if you touch, look, or even think about my boyfriend I swear I will break every little bone in your body understand?" The cheerleader nodded holding her stomach.

"Ok thanks." Ashley said in a cute little innocent voice. I picked Ashley up and we did a long kiss. She smiled and looked over at the cheerleader.

"Bye Britney and remember every bone." She smiled. We went back in the pool and stayed there for the rest of the day.